Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphones

“ This is my first review. I do not consider myself an audiophile with golden ears, so take my impressions with a grain of salt. My intention is to help others out who have not had the chance to listen to the Rockets. My impressions of the Rockets will come out of my experience from other IEMs that i've owned / auditioned at length.    I've been eyeing the Aurisonics Rockets for...” --Lieon

WESTONE UM2 TRUE FIT DUAL DRIVER EARPHONES UM 2

WESTONE UM2 TRUE FIT DUAL DRIVER EARPHONES UM 2

“Intro: I must say the UM2 sounds better than the UM3x which I sold shortly after few months. In short; it sounds more articulate,airy and more expansive. The UM3x sounded too bloated,closed in and collapsed to me; the soundstage was too narrow and the UM2 doesn't share the same trait which is great. The mids were too forward and the bass was too much, the highs are too soft and delicate on the...” --kite7

Aurisonics ASG-2

Aurisonics ASG-2

Westone ES3X

Westone ES3X

Westone triple balanced armature driver 3-way passive crossover custom. 1 High, 1 Mid, and 1 Low drivers.

Westone Elite Series ES60

Westone Elite Series ES60

6-driver balanced armature with passive 3-way crossover, acrylic body with Flex Canal (to ensure maximum comfort and sound quality, the body can also be re-molded if necessary), dual bore, MMCX connector type, 118 dB @ 1mW sensitivity, 8 Hz - 20 kHz freq. response, 46 Ohms nominal impedance, 25 dB passive noise attenuation

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone UM2 stage monitors

Westone UM2 stage monitors

“ Disclaimer I bought these about 3 years ago, used them a lot and got to "know" them well. The (sort of a) good thing is: They still perform as good as they did when I first tried them on. But that was not too good. Back then I felt disenchanted: they somehow sounded unimpressive, which left me confused. I mean, I based my decision to buy the most expensive earphones I had ever owned solely...” --Checkbox G

Westone UM3x

Westone UM3x

“To keep it short..try him with a cowon d2., another neutral sounding source..u will be surprised how it sounds” --hifimanrookie

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault