Aurisonics Forte In-ear Headphones (Garnet Red)

Aurisonics Forte In-ear Headphones (Garnet Red)

“Aurisonics Forte – initial impressions I picked up the Aurisonics Fortes recently on eBay to try out the Bravo series “sound” – I currently own the ASG 2.5, and have previously owned and sold or traded the Rockets, Eva and ASG 1Plus (which were my first foray into proper mid-tier IEMs). I find their IEMS generally sit quite well with my musical preferences due to their tuning for their main...” --Jackpot77

Aurisonics EVA Low-Profile In-Ear Headphones (Polished Blue)

Aurisonics EVA Low-Profile In-Ear Headphones (Polished Blue)

“ Aurisonics Eva (Bravo series) – initial impressions Picked a pair of these up in the recent Hifiheadphones sale of “old” Aurisonics stock to try out some more of the famous Aurisonics midrange after enjoying the ASG series IEMs I have heard. I picked these up at the same time as the Aurisonics Rockets, and have been splitting my time over the last few weeks equally between them. Any...” --Jackpot77

GR07 Classic Maroon

GR07 Classic Maroon

“These headphones are amazing and exactly what I was searching for. I've tried Shure E5/Westone 2, Shure SE315, Sennheiser CX400ii, Etymotic HF3's, Apple In Ear's, and VSONIC GR07 Bass Edition. They are very close to the BE's, but I will get to that later. What I was searching for is and IEM that fit this criteria: Over the ear comfort Wide Soundstage Detailed Good low end, but not boomy Foam...” --rtaylor76

Aurisonics Harmony

Aurisonics Harmony

“Intro:   The Aurisonics Harmony is the top of the line earphone of the Aurisonics Bravo line, with models focused on bringing great sound at great value. The Harmony features 2 BAs and a single dynamic configuration, and is said to be their most balanced model.   This item is bought by myself with no relation to Aurisonics. I paid AUD$800 and they retail for MSRP USD$499.  ...” --Antihippy

Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphones

“The Aurisonics Rockets was purchased by me from Hifiheadphones UK in their big clearance of Aurisonics items after it was official the Fender has now acquired Aurisonics. At the time of this review they were available from Amazon at $249:http://www.amazon.com/Aurisonics-Precision-Micro-Dynamic-Isolating-Headphones/dp/B00NP9ZML0 I’m not in any way affiliated with Aurisonics.   About...” --peter123

VSonic GR06 Pro Dynamic Noise Isolation Earphones Earbuds

VSonic GR06 Pro Dynamic Noise Isolation Earphones Earbuds

“The Vsonic GR06 is the little brother of the legendary Vsonic GR07 that are highly praised here on Headfi, but is it tall enough to compete with earphones of his price range nowadays?   My answer will be, huuuuuuuum...pretty much yeah.   The GR06 have so much exciting aspect that make them stand out from the over crownded earphones market that it still impose themself as a solid...” --Nymphonomaniac

Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Red

Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Red

Aurisonics ASG-2

Aurisonics ASG-2

GR07 Classic Silver

GR07 Classic Silver

The GR07 Classic is the 3rd iteration in the famous GR07 series. Like the previous iterations, it retains the monitoring sound quality at that it is known for. The GR07 classic brings to the table more variety of colours as well as lower price point so that more people could enjoy it. NOTE: THIS PRODUCT WILL SHIP WITH THE SILVER COLOR. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OTHER COLORS PLEASE CHECK THE...

VSONIC GR07 MKII

VSONIC GR07 MKII

“   I received my GR07 MK2 a few weeks back, and they have gone through the hundreds of hours supposedly required for burning in their bio-cellulase drivers. Having gotten over my new toy effect, I still enjoy them immensely, so I figured it’s time for my first review. This is modeled after the reviews of legends like |Joker| and Swimsonny. I hope this helps you as much as they have...” --tzjin