Aurisonics Forte In-ear Headphones (Garnet Red)

Aurisonics Forte In-ear Headphones (Garnet Red)

“Aurisonics Forte – initial impressions I picked up the Aurisonics Fortes recently on eBay to try out the Bravo series “sound” – I currently own the ASG 2.5, and have previously owned and sold or traded the Rockets, Eva and ASG 1Plus (which were my first foray into proper mid-tier IEMs). I find their IEMS generally sit quite well with my musical preferences due to their tuning for their main...” --Jackpot77

Soundmagic ST80 bluetooth earphone with modular wired/wireless cables

Soundmagic ST80 bluetooth earphone with modular wired/wireless cables

“ At the time this review was written, the Soundmagic ST80 was displayed with Asian links for purchase on the Soundmagic website. Here is a link to their listing of the product:   http://www.soundmagic.com.cn/index.php?c=content&a=show&id=362   Introduction It was relatively early in my days of reviewing products when Soundmagic contacted me to see if I would be...” --Hisoundfi

Aurisonics EVA Low-Profile In-Ear Headphones (Polished Blue)

Aurisonics EVA Low-Profile In-Ear Headphones (Polished Blue)

“ Aurisonics Eva (Bravo series) – initial impressions Picked a pair of these up in the recent Hifiheadphones sale of “old” Aurisonics stock to try out some more of the famous Aurisonics midrange after enjoying the ASG series IEMs I have heard. I picked these up at the same time as the Aurisonics Rockets, and have been splitting my time over the last few weeks equally between them. Any...” --Jackpot77

Soundmagic E10BT

Soundmagic E10BT

“ About Me Like most people, I am an avid fan of music ranging from my all-time favorite Metallica to 2Pac to Mozart, YoYo Ma and a lot in between (sorry country but heck no).  I have what doctors would call a compulsive disorder for headphones as I can never seem to stop buying and trying. I am not an audiophile, but I have a quest to find the best headphone / earphone for my tastes and...” --msturg29

Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone

Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone

“At the time this review was written, the Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor was on sale for $51.99 USD on Micca Store’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the review: http://www.miccastore.com/soundmagic-e80-noise-isolating-inear-headphones-p-138.html   Introduction Reviewing headphones is a labor of love. To be completely honest, the better an earphone...” --Hisoundfi

Aurisonics Harmony

Aurisonics Harmony

Soundmagic MP21

Soundmagic MP21

“I love these earbuds. At the time of writing, these are literally my favorite in ears ever. While Im sure they cant compete with anything over $200, I've never payed more than $45 for earbuds. At the $20 I payed for these, I could cry at how great they sound.    -Bass is slightly boosted, but not overpowering in any way.    -Mids are very in control, seem to be very...” --smitty1ky

Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Red

Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Red

Aurisonics ASG-2

Aurisonics ASG-2

Soundmagic E10s

Soundmagic E10s

Match awarding-winning headphones with a switchable Apple/Android phone mic and, with the SoundMAGIC E10S, you get unbeatable smartphone headphones at this price. SWITCHABLE MIC What marks this particular E10 version out is the addition of a 'smart' mic. Switchable between Apple iOS and Android phones, this makes these the one-stop-shop headphones if you use both devices. If, for...