Aurisonics Forte In-ear Headphones (Garnet Red)

Aurisonics Forte In-ear Headphones (Garnet Red)

“Aurisonics Forte – initial impressions I picked up the Aurisonics Fortes recently on eBay to try out the Bravo series “sound” – I currently own the ASG 2.5, and have previously owned and sold or traded the Rockets, Eva and ASG 1Plus (which were my first foray into proper mid-tier IEMs). I find their IEMS generally sit quite well with my musical preferences due to their tuning for their main...” --Jackpot77

Aurisonics EVA Low-Profile In-Ear Headphones (Polished Blue)

Aurisonics EVA Low-Profile In-Ear Headphones (Polished Blue)

“ Aurisonics Eva (Bravo series) – initial impressions Picked a pair of these up in the recent Hifiheadphones sale of “old” Aurisonics stock to try out some more of the famous Aurisonics midrange after enjoying the ASG series IEMs I have heard. I picked these up at the same time as the Aurisonics Rockets, and have been splitting my time over the last few weeks equally between them. Any...” --Jackpot77

Aurisonics Harmony

Aurisonics Harmony

SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red)

SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red)

“ DISCLAIMER   I am in no way associated with the SoundMAGIC company. I have bought ES18 myself and just expressing my honest opinion here.   ABOUT ME I am a 25 years old music enthusiast and audio gear lover. I am not saying audiophile for a reason,as that sounds both, too scientific and pretentious. I simply listen to music easily ~8 hours per day, and I want to enjoy it...” --OSiRiSsk

Soundmagic MP21

Soundmagic MP21

“I love these earbuds. At the time of writing, these are literally my favorite in ears ever. While Im sure they cant compete with anything over $200, I've never payed more than $45 for earbuds. At the $20 I payed for these, I could cry at how great they sound.    -Bass is slightly boosted, but not overpowering in any way.    -Mids are very in control, seem to be very...” --smitty1ky

Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Red

Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Red

Aurisonics ASG-2

Aurisonics ASG-2

Aurisonics AS-1b

Aurisonics AS-1b

“ Synopsis: The Aurisonics AS-1b is a very nice custom-fit monitor with a sound tuned for the needs of professional musicians performing on stage. It gives the listener a mid-centric sound that emphasizes the vocal range so a singer stands out in the mix. The large 15mm dynamic driver has an excellent, rich bass and on top there is a non-fatiguing, flat treble. The AS-1b offers musicians and...” --Kunlun

SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S

SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S

“     SoundMAGIC E50 Review “Small Size but Big Sound”         Introduction This is my review of the SoundMAGIC E50, a iem from their new reference series.   I want to provide a little background information in the hopes that it can help put my views in perspective and provide some context for the content of this review.   Music has always...” --RedJohn456

Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone

Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone

“At the time this review was written, the Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor was on sale for $51.99 USD on Micca Store’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the review: http://www.miccastore.com/soundmagic-e80-noise-isolating-inear-headphones-p-138.html   Introduction Reviewing headphones is a labor of love. To be completely honest, the better an earphone...” --Hisoundfi