Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphones

“The Aurisonics Rockets was purchased by me from Hifiheadphones UK in their big clearance of Aurisonics items after it was official the Fender has now acquired Aurisonics. At the time of this review they were available from Amazon at $249:http://www.amazon.com/Aurisonics-Precision-Micro-Dynamic-Isolating-Headphones/dp/B00NP9ZML0 I’m not in any way affiliated with Aurisonics.   About...” --peter123

Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Red

Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Red

Aurisonics ASG-1PLUS

Aurisonics ASG-1PLUS

“Inspired by my great experience with the Aurisonics Rockets I caved in and bought the ASG-1PLUS as well as it was said by many that they we’re the ones of the higher tier Aurisonics offerings being most similar to the Rockets. The Aurisonics ASG-1PLUS was purchased by me as an open box unit from Hifiheadphones UK. At the time of this review they were available from Amazon at...” --peter123

Aurisonics Harmony

Aurisonics Harmony

Aurisonics AS-2

Aurisonics AS-2

“ Synopsis: The Aurisonics AS-2 is a high-end custom-fit in-ear stage monitor with a lively, rich sound. It has a unique, crossover-free design that allows its 15mm dynamic driver and two special balanced armatures to work together seamlessly. With an adjustable bass port system, the AS-2 provides a real bass energy in just the amount you want. Combined with a lush midrange and an accurate,...” --Kunlun

MEElectronics M6P-BK Sports Sound-Isolating In Ear Headphones with Microphone/Remote for iPod, iPhone and Smartphones (Black)

“ My first purchase from Meelectronics was M6P, I can simply say, Im just amazed by the quality of this product. I had many IEMs before in 30-60$ price range, but this truly indeed is my pick of them. Heres a detailed review on M6P : Accessories : Well, Meelectronics really cant go wrong in this part, they provide a solid package of Accessories for all of their products. M6P comes...” --hitme987

MEElectronics Clarity Series CC51-BK Ceramic In-Ear Headphone for iPod, iPhone, MP3/CD/DVD Players (Black)

“   Packaging     Typical Meelectronic packaging. Black thin cardboard box with a window exposing the CC51 and some of the accessories. On the front the model number is given as well as a logo and a logo showing they are powered fine by iPods. On either side there's either an Meelectronic or CC51 logo. The back has features/specs and a picture of the accessories. No...” --keanex

Aurisonics ASG-2

Aurisonics ASG-2

MEElectronics R1 Wooden Earphones

MEElectronics R1 Wooden Earphones

“ Meelectronics R1 is a perfect IEM for Bass Lovers, With the recent price drop, this is a steal for bass heads. R1 has been redesgined and updated from the initial version and is very much improved a lot in terms of SQ. A complete review on R1 : Accessories : My purchase had a pretty good set of accessorries though the official website doesnt show some of them, My R1 package came...” --hitme987

Aurisonics ASG-1 Rev 1.3

Aurisonics ASG-1 Rev 1.3

“ I quite literally took a shot with these after the NY Meet. It was between these and the UE900s and I'm rather content with the decision, from the cable to the build, to the fit. Everything works. These are clearly stage monitors tuned so you can ear voices clearly and exact positioning of instruments. Because of this they have a great and slightly forward midrange. However for what they do...” --kyuuketsuki