Aurisonics Forte In-ear Headphones (Garnet Red)

Aurisonics Forte In-ear Headphones (Garnet Red)

“Aurisonics Forte – initial impressions I picked up the Aurisonics Fortes recently on eBay to try out the Bravo series “sound” – I currently own the ASG 2.5, and have previously owned and sold or traded the Rockets, Eva and ASG 1Plus (which were my first foray into proper mid-tier IEMs). I find their IEMS generally sit quite well with my musical preferences due to their tuning for their main...” --Jackpot77

Aurisonics EVA Low-Profile In-Ear Headphones (Polished Blue)

Aurisonics EVA Low-Profile In-Ear Headphones (Polished Blue)

“ Aurisonics Eva (Bravo series) – initial impressions Picked a pair of these up in the recent Hifiheadphones sale of “old” Aurisonics stock to try out some more of the famous Aurisonics midrange after enjoying the ASG series IEMs I have heard. I picked these up at the same time as the Aurisonics Rockets, and have been splitting my time over the last few weeks equally between them. Any...” --Jackpot77

Aurisonics Harmony

Aurisonics Harmony

“Intro:   The Aurisonics Harmony is the top of the line earphone of the Aurisonics Bravo line, with models focused on bringing great sound at great value. The Harmony features 2 BAs and a single dynamic configuration, and is said to be their most balanced model.   This item is bought by myself with no relation to Aurisonics. I paid AUD$800 and they retail for MSRP USD$499.  ...” --Antihippy

Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphones

“The Aurisonics Rockets was purchased by me from Hifiheadphones UK in their big clearance of Aurisonics items after it was official the Fender has now acquired Aurisonics. At the time of this review they were available from Amazon at $249:http://www.amazon.com/Aurisonics-Precision-Micro-Dynamic-Isolating-Headphones/dp/B00NP9ZML0 I’m not in any way affiliated with Aurisonics.   About...” --peter123

RHA MA450i

RHA MA450i

“ I'd like to think RHA for sending me these earphones for review.   Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the MA450i. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :)       Summary   BUILD   The MA450i has an interesting build, with a reverse horn / funnel shape. This is actually the...” --a_recording

Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Red

Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Red

RHA T10i

RHA T10i

“ First off I want to thank RHA for selecting me as one of their 3 reviewers here on Head-fi. I really appreciate being selected out of so many quality reviewers that replied in the reviewers wanted thread. I also would like to thank the people who posted their recommendation for me. I was touched by those posts more than you realize, as the process of writing reviews can at times feel like I...” --dweaver

Aurisonics ASG-2

Aurisonics ASG-2

Aurisonics ASG-1PLUS

Aurisonics ASG-1PLUS

“Inspired by my great experience with the Aurisonics Rockets I caved in and bought the ASG-1PLUS as well as it was said by many that they we’re the ones of the higher tier Aurisonics offerings being most similar to the Rockets. The Aurisonics ASG-1PLUS was purchased by me as an open box unit from Hifiheadphones UK. At the time of this review they were available from Amazon at...” --peter123

RHA MA750i

RHA MA750i

“My last review was the IE800 + iFi iDSD Micro , which i really thought i wouldn't be writing another review of audio products as i sold both of them away due to my enlistment into the Singapore National Service in the Singapore Armed Forces , "Army" as some would call it .  Well , here i am again as i am allowed to bring these into camp !  Alright , after selling the insanely top...” --potatoe94