Aurisonics Forte In-ear Headphones (Garnet Red)

Aurisonics Forte In-ear Headphones (Garnet Red)

“Aurisonics Forte – initial impressions I picked up the Aurisonics Fortes recently on eBay to try out the Bravo series “sound” – I currently own the ASG 2.5, and have previously owned and sold or traded the Rockets, Eva and ASG 1Plus (which were my first foray into proper mid-tier IEMs). I find their IEMS generally sit quite well with my musical preferences due to their tuning for their main...” --Jackpot77

Klipsch XR8i HYBRID High clarity Headphone

Klipsch XR8i HYBRID High clarity Headphone

“KLIPSCH'S XR8i <<Samson Z55                 Review Index                                 TBA>>   INTRODUCTION Klipsch is a company that really doesn’t need an introduction.  From its beginnings in the...” --thatonenoob

Aurisonics EVA Low-Profile In-Ear Headphones (Polished Blue)

Aurisonics EVA Low-Profile In-Ear Headphones (Polished Blue)

“ Aurisonics Eva (Bravo series) – initial impressions Picked a pair of these up in the recent Hifiheadphones sale of “old” Aurisonics stock to try out some more of the famous Aurisonics midrange after enjoying the ASG series IEMs I have heard. I picked these up at the same time as the Aurisonics Rockets, and have been splitting my time over the last few weeks equally between them. Any...” --Jackpot77

Aurisonics Harmony

Aurisonics Harmony

Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue

Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue

“A honest IEM for listening without any analitical purpose. The sound is great, which is perfected by the amazing isolation and comfort, turning the sound even more enjoyable.   It´s also very easy to fit in and take out.   I live close to a bar and with this fone and some white noise I hear nothing. Just fall asleep.   I heard someone saying the sound is thin and the volume...” --Ander

Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Red

Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Red

Aurisonics ASG-2

Aurisonics ASG-2

Klipsch Image X1 Premium Earbud Headphones

Klipsch Image X1 Premium Earbud Headphones

With the Klipsch Image X1 Premium Earbud Headphones, a good seal minimizes outside noise also known as noise isolation and allows you to enjoy your music at lower, safer volumes. Extremely affordable, high-performance Klipsch Image X1 Premium Earbud Headphones go above and beyond what you’d expect from the stock earbuds that come with your MP3 player or music phone.

Klipsch Image X7i In-Ear Headphones

Klipsch Image X7i In-Ear Headphones

“ I managed to find these $200 off retail (Canada). They are great IEMs but i believe the $300 tag is a bit high for Canadian buyers, I believe these can compete with earbuds around the $150-$200 range.   They have an excellent signature, with the mids really coming forward. They have a good bass presence, one which is very smooth as opposed to punchy.   The x7i's do an a good...” --Shloogle

Lou Reed X10i Signature Edition Headphones

Lou Reed X10i Signature Edition Headphones

Rock & Roll Hall Of Famer Lou Reed once said, "If I hadn't heard rock and roll on the radio, I would have had no idea there was life on this planet." An undeniable truth comes through in Lou's music-a gritty passion mixed with beautiful surrealism. You can hear it with your gut as much as your ears. That's exactly why we've teamed up with the legendary...