Aurisonics Forte In-ear Headphones (Garnet Red)

Aurisonics Forte In-ear Headphones (Garnet Red)

“Aurisonics Forte – initial impressions I picked up the Aurisonics Fortes recently on eBay to try out the Bravo series “sound” – I currently own the ASG 2.5, and have previously owned and sold or traded the Rockets, Eva and ASG 1Plus (which were my first foray into proper mid-tier IEMs). I find their IEMS generally sit quite well with my musical preferences due to their tuning for their main...” --Jackpot77

Aurisonics EVA Low-Profile In-Ear Headphones (Polished Blue)

Aurisonics EVA Low-Profile In-Ear Headphones (Polished Blue)

“ Aurisonics Eva (Bravo series) – initial impressions Picked a pair of these up in the recent Hifiheadphones sale of “old” Aurisonics stock to try out some more of the famous Aurisonics midrange after enjoying the ASG series IEMs I have heard. I picked these up at the same time as the Aurisonics Rockets, and have been splitting my time over the last few weeks equally between them. Any...” --Jackpot77

JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750

JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750

“I`ve had these for about 2 months now so I think I have a pretty good idea of what they are all about.  Before I started using them, I let them burn in for about 100 hours.  Previously, I owned a pair of Sennheiser Momentum IEMs and a pair of Shure 215s.  These are far better than either of those two.  These really make my commute more bearable.    These are...” --FiveYears

JVC canal type earphone HA-FXT200LTD

JVC canal type earphone HA-FXT200LTD

“     These are amazing. The best of all my iems. These really are the HA-S500s of iem. Slightly uncomfortable, but worth the hassle at any price. They are dual dynamic micro driver, like the FXT90, its predecessor. I use the Spiral Dot ML tips. These are gorgeous and well built without being heavy or awkward. As with most cans, I find these shine with proper amping. (Garage 1217...” --aafanatic

JVC HAFX1X Headphone Xtreme-Xplosivs

JVC HAFX1X Headphone Xtreme-Xplosivs

“the wire is average and nothing to boast about ( huge failure point) the headphones sound decent and have very deep bass. the fit and comfort with stock plugs suck horribly  ” --Emmett62

Aurisonics Harmony

Aurisonics Harmony

JVC HA-FR201

JVC HA-FR201

“Purchased from futureshop 3 years ago, (futureshop doesn't even exist anymore), they literally outlasted the store. I bought these for 15$ , and at the time i was really into bass. I thoroughly enjoyed the bass on these for comparison i'd say they have the sound signature / quality of Dre-Beats but at 15$. Used em for the first two years of university, until water damaged the mic. Even then...” --stereosun

JVC HA-FXZ200

JVC HA-FXZ200

“Introduction JVC is a company of inventors. They are well known for unique audio technologies like a speaker made of carbon  implemented on JVC HA-FXC51 and the first vertical dual-dynamic drivers planted on the HA-FXT90, which I happen to own. I love the FXT90 for its aggressive and upfront sound. However at the same the FXT90 can be fatiguing after a while and I wished the FXT90 successor...” --Gandasaputra

Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Red