Aurisonics Forte In-ear Headphones (Garnet Red)

Aurisonics Forte In-ear Headphones (Garnet Red)

“Aurisonics Forte – initial impressions I picked up the Aurisonics Fortes recently on eBay to try out the Bravo series “sound” – I currently own the ASG 2.5, and have previously owned and sold or traded the Rockets, Eva and ASG 1Plus (which were my first foray into proper mid-tier IEMs). I find their IEMS generally sit quite well with my musical preferences due to their tuning for their main...” --Jackpot77

Aurisonics EVA Low-Profile In-Ear Headphones (Polished Blue)

Aurisonics EVA Low-Profile In-Ear Headphones (Polished Blue)

“ Aurisonics Eva (Bravo series) – initial impressions Picked a pair of these up in the recent Hifiheadphones sale of “old” Aurisonics stock to try out some more of the famous Aurisonics midrange after enjoying the ASG series IEMs I have heard. I picked these up at the same time as the Aurisonics Rockets, and have been splitting my time over the last few weeks equally between them. Any...” --Jackpot77

Aurisonics Harmony

Aurisonics Harmony

EarSonics EM32

EarSonics EM32

“EarSonics has made its last flagship for the guigs, but the EM32 can without a doubt satisfy audiophile who are looking for the "neutrality" with a reinforcement in the sub and the highs.   The main characteristic is the same as for the EM3pro/EM4/EM6 : musicality and body ! But here you have all in one, that's the improvement. 3 transducers, 3 ways, two bores, no one on the market is...” --Rollk2

Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Red

Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Red

EarSonics Velvet

EarSonics Velvet

“It was a long time since I orignally intended to write this review as I wanted to check black Velvet in addition to the Crystal velvet I've had.   You can find a lot of impression on Head-fi thread and there are several good reviews which are very detailed so you can get an average impression of what to expect so this is going to be not so huge review but I try to cover most important...” --LMka

Earsonics - S-EM9 in-ear Earphones

Earsonics - S-EM9 in-ear Earphones

“Introduction EarSonics (ES), a French company with their roots in custom monitors for the musician market, has been around for a while. They might not be as known as popular brands as Ultimate Ears, JH Audio or Westone, but they have made their mark and earned the respect of the audiophile community. Most seasoned Head-Fi’ers will know them and have come across one of their iems along the...” --flinkenick

Aurisonics ASG-2

Aurisonics ASG-2

Aurisonics AS-1b

Aurisonics AS-1b

“ Synopsis: The Aurisonics AS-1b is a very nice custom-fit monitor with a sound tuned for the needs of professional musicians performing on stage. It gives the listener a mid-centric sound that emphasizes the vocal range so a singer stands out in the mix. The large 15mm dynamic driver has an excellent, rich bass and on top there is a non-fatiguing, flat treble. The AS-1b offers musicians and...” --Kunlun

EarSonics SM64

EarSonics SM64

“I've now had these earphones for over a year and I remain breathless at how versatile they are. The below list should give readers of this review a good idea of the kind of sound I have been used to in the past as I have owned the following. IEM's: - Westone W40 - Shure 530/535 SE (Red) - Sennheiser IE8/IE80 - Etymotic ER-4S HEADPHONES: - Sennheiser HD 650 - Sennheiser HD 580 - Audio...” --gregaus