Brainwavz Jive In Ear Earbuds Noise Isolating Earphones Remote & Mic Headset Stereo Headphones Apple iPhone & Android (Black)

“This is my review of the Brainwavz Jive (Black)           http://www.brainwavzaudio.com/collections/earphones/products/jive-noise-isolating-iem-earphones-w-3-button-remote-microphone-black   Brainwavz have been on the market for some time now, and producing great earphones (Brainwavz M1 is still a reference in the 40-50$ range).  They released the...” --DynamikeB

Aurisonics Forte In-ear Headphones (Garnet Red)

Aurisonics Forte In-ear Headphones (Garnet Red)

“Aurisonics Forte – initial impressions I picked up the Aurisonics Fortes recently on eBay to try out the Bravo series “sound” – I currently own the ASG 2.5, and have previously owned and sold or traded the Rockets, Eva and ASG 1Plus (which were my first foray into proper mid-tier IEMs). I find their IEMS generally sit quite well with my musical preferences due to their tuning for their main...” --Jackpot77

Aurisonics EVA Low-Profile In-Ear Headphones (Polished Blue)

Aurisonics EVA Low-Profile In-Ear Headphones (Polished Blue)

“ Aurisonics Eva (Bravo series) – initial impressions Picked a pair of these up in the recent Hifiheadphones sale of “old” Aurisonics stock to try out some more of the famous Aurisonics midrange after enjoying the ASG series IEMs I have heard. I picked these up at the same time as the Aurisonics Rockets, and have been splitting my time over the last few weeks equally between them. Any...” --Jackpot77

Aurisonics Harmony

Aurisonics Harmony

Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones

Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones

“ Brainwavz are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5".  I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months ago (and loved). S5 takes on an a new elegant design, rather modern appearance and although a little larger than we've seen still fits the bill nicely with its stealth...” --H20Fidelity

Brainwavz M5

Brainwavz M5

“I bought these as a grab bag deal on massdrop. The first time i listened to them I was a little disappointed at the"V" shaped response curve so they sat on the shelf for a few months. The other day I decided to give the another chance. I went through my normal lineup of music and began to notice things I had never heard before. The sounds of  piano pedals, deep breathes between notes,...” --thebluebulk

Brainwavz R1

Brainwavz R1

“I'll start of by saying these are a pair of really respectable headphones and these are my subjective opinion on them. At their price point, I think you'll be hard pressed to find anything better without going higher in pricing They perform well for their price. All in all, a good pair of headphones just for casual everyday listening of music. Audiophiles will not be impressed however....” --cjs001

Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Red

Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Red

Aurisonics ASG-2

Aurisonics ASG-2

Aurisonics AS-1b

Aurisonics AS-1b

“ Synopsis: The Aurisonics AS-1b is a very nice custom-fit monitor with a sound tuned for the needs of professional musicians performing on stage. It gives the listener a mid-centric sound that emphasizes the vocal range so a singer stands out in the mix. The large 15mm dynamic driver has an excellent, rich bass and on top there is a non-fatiguing, flat treble. The AS-1b offers musicians and...” --Kunlun