Accutone Pisces Digital In-Ear Headset - Retail Packaging - Black/Chrome

Accutone Pisces Digital In-Ear Headset - Retail Packaging - Black/Chrome

“Accutone Pisces Earphone Quick Review by mark2410   Thanks to Accutone for the sample.   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/828002/accutone-pisces-earphone-review-by-mark2410   Brief:  Hipster cool.   Price US$80   Specifications: See the manual.    Accessories:  I think 5 pairs of tips, including some foam ones and...” --mark2410

Aurisonics Forte In-ear Headphones (Garnet Red)

Aurisonics Forte In-ear Headphones (Garnet Red)

“Aurisonics Forte – initial impressions I picked up the Aurisonics Fortes recently on eBay to try out the Bravo series “sound” – I currently own the ASG 2.5, and have previously owned and sold or traded the Rockets, Eva and ASG 1Plus (which were my first foray into proper mid-tier IEMs). I find their IEMS generally sit quite well with my musical preferences due to their tuning for their main...” --Jackpot77

Aurisonics EVA Low-Profile In-Ear Headphones (Polished Blue)

Aurisonics EVA Low-Profile In-Ear Headphones (Polished Blue)

“ Aurisonics Eva (Bravo series) – initial impressions Picked a pair of these up in the recent Hifiheadphones sale of “old” Aurisonics stock to try out some more of the famous Aurisonics midrange after enjoying the ASG series IEMs I have heard. I picked these up at the same time as the Aurisonics Rockets, and have been splitting my time over the last few weeks equally between them. Any...” --Jackpot77

Accutone Pisces BA Hybrid IEM

Accutone Pisces BA Hybrid IEM

“This is a review of the Accutone Piscesa BA IEM’s.   The Accutone Pisces BA was sent to me from Accutone for free for the purpose of me making a review of them. I’d like to grab the opportunity to say thank you to Angus at Accutone for letting me try them out, THANK YOU! The Accutone Pisces BA is on sale at the Accutone web store and the price at the time of this review was...” --peter123

Accutone Lyra

Accutone Lyra

“   Accutone is a company that specializes in hands-free communications solutions but they've taken their experience and expertise and used it to create a series of consumer earphones. From their website: "Accutone Audio is about music, and our love of music has pushed us to build products that remove the barriers between the musicians and their audience. Continuing our corporate...” --crabdog

Aurisonics Harmony

Aurisonics Harmony

Accutone Taurus

Accutone Taurus

“     Accutone is a company that specializes in hands-free communications solutions but they've taken their experience and expertise and used it to create a series of consumer earphones. From their website: "Accutone Audio is about music, and our love of music has pushed us to build products that remove the barriers between the musicians and their audience. Continuing our...” --crabdog

Aurisonics ASG-1PLUS

Aurisonics ASG-1PLUS

“Inspired by my great experience with the Aurisonics Rockets I caved in and bought the ASG-1PLUS as well as it was said by many that they we’re the ones of the higher tier Aurisonics offerings being most similar to the Rockets. The Aurisonics ASG-1PLUS was purchased by me as an open box unit from Hifiheadphones UK. At the time of this review they were available from Amazon at...” --peter123

Aurisonics AS-2

Aurisonics AS-2

“ Synopsis: The Aurisonics AS-2 is a high-end custom-fit in-ear stage monitor with a lively, rich sound. It has a unique, crossover-free design that allows its 15mm dynamic driver and two special balanced armatures to work together seamlessly. With an adjustable bass port system, the AS-2 provides a real bass energy in just the amount you want. Combined with a lush midrange and an accurate,...” --Kunlun

Aurisonics ASG-1 Rev 1.3

Aurisonics ASG-1 Rev 1.3

“ I quite literally took a shot with these after the NY Meet. It was between these and the UE900s and I'm rather content with the decision, from the cable to the build, to the fit. Everything works. These are clearly stage monitors tuned so you can ear voices clearly and exact positioning of instruments. Because of this they have a great and slightly forward midrange. However for what they do...” --kyuuketsuki