Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones

Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones

“Introduction Over the past year, Audiofly released their "Performance" range of IEMs, designed by musicians as stage monitors. A while back I had a chance to sample the top of the range AF180 and was extremely impressed by how musical and how detailed they were. They were a serious step up from their Premium range (I absolutely hated the AF56 in particular). Therefore, when I had the chance to...” --Woodhouse

Westone UM Pro 30

Westone UM Pro 30

Audiofly AF56

Audiofly AF56

“full review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/689006/review-audiofly-af56       The earphones were given about 40 hrs.   The AF56 are not just an improvement over the AF45 in design and comfort, but also, and mainly, in Sound. They offer a much bigger and very lively sound with better overall balance.   Not unlike the AF45 model, the bass is very dominating. But...” --Zelda

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone UM 56

Westone UM 56

Westone Elite Series ES60

Westone Elite Series ES60

“ Before I start my write-up, I would like to Thank Westone for providing me with a review sample of their flagship ES60 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion.   Product page: http://www.westoneaudio.com/index.php/products/custom-series/es60-in-ear-monitor.html   As I bonus, I will also cover in my review Westone new Ultra-thin balanced cable (THIS), and TRU hearing protection...” --twister6

AudioFly AF78

AudioFly AF78

“If you want to read me ramble on more about haptics and finish quality, head to Ω image's review.    I know it is a year on and this earphone is no longer en vogue. However, I reviewed it. Take that world! ARggggh!   Why has it taken so long for me to get this on? Well, because I take a long time. Yes, even if the review is short. And I've sort of changed opinions on a...” --shigzeo

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

Westone UM3x

Westone UM3x

“To keep it short..try him with a cowon d2., another neutral sounding source..u will be surprised how it sounds” --hifimanrookie

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault