Audio Technica ATH-CK100PRO | Triple Balanced Armature Inner Headphone (Japan Import)

“The following is taken out of its context from my review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/687962/asg-2-ck100pro-and-ue900-reviews-the-dysfunctional-family I just thought that the CK100Pro deserved a review here. I don't own it but have auditioned it extensively over about 8 days. Though I just might buy it later...   CK100Pro: The Sheldon Cooper of iems Contrary to the warm...” --MoonYeol

E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

• Pro quality sound reproduction • Acoustically-tuned and balanced high end 12.5mm Neodymium driver • Vertical earphone design delivers a high-definition sound stage • Noise-isolating technology further isolates outside noise and enables deep punchy bass for the ultimate audio experience • Copper-Clad Aluminum Wire (CCAW) voice coils for accurate and linear...

Audio Technica ATH-CK303M Earbuds - Silver

Audio Technica ATH-CK303M Earbuds - Silver

If you want earbuds that will give you crystal clear audio at a great low price, the Audio Technica ATH-CK303M Earbuds is your choice. With a 20-20,000 Hz frequency response, gold plated connector, and a comfortable fit that provides maximum sound isolation, the ATH-CK303M Earbuds are an incredible value.

Audio Technica ATH-CKM33 Earbuds - Black

Audio Technica ATH-CKM33 Earbuds - Black

The Audio Technica ATH-CKM33 Earbuds give music lovers an amazing listening experience. With an incredible 5-24,000 Hz frequency response and 10.7 mm drivers, the ATH-CKM33 pump out crystal clear audio normally only found in very expensive earbuds.

Spider TinyEar

Spider TinyEar

“ **** Please note that I received these from Spider Cable for free [ http://www.head-fi.org/t/564608/spider-gives-away-20pcs-tinyear-micro-driver-iem ]   I've owned these IEMs for about a week now, and in that time I've used them exclusively and quite often. I don't have any IEMs in this price range (~$40) other than my Meelec M6 (which I haven't used in months because they...” --earthpeople