Audio Technica ATH-CK100PRO | Triple Balanced Armature Inner Headphone (Japan Import)

“The following is taken out of its context from my review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/687962/asg-2-ck100pro-and-ue900-reviews-the-dysfunctional-family I just thought that the CK100Pro deserved a review here. I don't own it but have auditioned it extensively over about 8 days. Though I just might buy it later...   CK100Pro: The Sheldon Cooper of iems Contrary to the warm...” --MoonYeol

Audio Technica ATH-CK303M Earbuds - Silver

Audio Technica ATH-CK303M Earbuds - Silver

If you want earbuds that will give you crystal clear audio at a great low price, the Audio Technica ATH-CK303M Earbuds is your choice. With a 20-20,000 Hz frequency response, gold plated connector, and a comfortable fit that provides maximum sound isolation, the ATH-CK303M Earbuds are an incredible value.

Audio Technica ATH-CKM33 Earbuds - Black

Audio Technica ATH-CKM33 Earbuds - Black

The Audio Technica ATH-CKM33 Earbuds give music lovers an amazing listening experience. With an incredible 5-24,000 Hz frequency response and 10.7 mm drivers, the ATH-CKM33 pump out crystal clear audio normally only found in very expensive earbuds.

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey has been designing the worlds finest custom earphones for almost two decades and this newest innovation is no exception. Jerry Harvey Audio is proud to announce our most alluring custom offering yet, from the all new Sirens Series, Roxanne. Equipped with soundrIVe technology, our newest proprietary mini quad drivers, Roxanne lures you in with the widest frequency range you’...

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

“Here's my video review of the universal Roxanne, kindly loaned to me by Jerry Harvey.     Notes: The tips I was using were given to me and are called SpinFit. I don't know of anyone selling them at present, but Jerry Harvey has said he is going to look into making them available. ” --Currawong