Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Audio Technica ATH-CK100PRO | Triple Balanced Armature Inner Headphone (Japan Import)

“The following is taken out of its context from my review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/687962/asg-2-ck100pro-and-ue900-reviews-the-dysfunctional-family I just thought that the CK100Pro deserved a review here. I don't own it but have auditioned it extensively over about 8 days. Though I just might buy it later...   CK100Pro: The Sheldon Cooper of iems Contrary to the warm...” --MoonYeol

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

“For several years now, Astrotec has been a name familiar to enthusiasts as a manufacturer of value-conscious, yet quality-engineered, balanced armature IEMs. This past year, they began shifting over to hybrid IEMs en masse. As the smaller sibling of their AX-35, the AX-30 stands out, being comparably built for only $70: significantly less than the triple-digit MSRP that its big brother...” --bowei006

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AM90

Audio Technica ATH-CKM33 Earbuds - Black

Audio Technica ATH-CKM33 Earbuds - Black

The Audio Technica ATH-CKM33 Earbuds give music lovers an amazing listening experience. With an incredible 5-24,000 Hz frequency response and 10.7 mm drivers, the ATH-CKM33 pump out crystal clear audio normally only found in very expensive earbuds.

Audio Technica ATH-CK303M Earbuds - Silver

Audio Technica ATH-CK303M Earbuds - Silver

If you want earbuds that will give you crystal clear audio at a great low price, the Audio Technica ATH-CK303M Earbuds is your choice. With a 20-20,000 Hz frequency response, gold plated connector, and a comfortable fit that provides maximum sound isolation, the ATH-CK303M Earbuds are an incredible value.