AUDIO TECHNICA Solid Bass CKS77X (Japan)

AUDIO TECHNICA Solid Bass CKS77X (Japan)

“This is my first review for a product so I maybe lacking details in some areas or using the wrong terms. Forgive me for that. I did buy these in Japan at a department store called Joshin so I don't have the technical details but you can find them here http://www.audio-technica.co.jp/atj/show_model.php?modelId=2305. In terms of USD I think I payed roughly $65 and they were definitely worth...” --purpledrank

Audio Technica ATH-IM04 SonicPro Balanced In-Ear Monitor Headphones

Audio Technica ATH-IM04 SonicPro Balanced In-Ear Monitor Headphones

“Design:   The IM-04 is quiet bulky, but it is rounded off in the inner side, and with the short nozzles I have found no fitting issues whatsoever.  The body is shinny with pitch black color, and a gold logo of Audio Technica.  The shells are made of hard plastic, and of what kind of quality and durability is up to guesses, but I will have to go with "Japan made" and say...” --Whitigir

GR07 Classic Maroon

GR07 Classic Maroon

“These headphones are amazing and exactly what I was searching for. I've tried Shure E5/Westone 2, Shure SE315, Sennheiser CX400ii, Etymotic HF3's, Apple In Ear's, and VSONIC GR07 Bass Edition. They are very close to the BE's, but I will get to that later. What I was searching for is and IEM that fit this criteria: Over the ear comfort Wide Soundstage Detailed Good low end, but not boomy Foam...” --rtaylor76

Audio-Technica ATH-CKM99 Earphone.

Audio-Technica ATH-CKM99 Earphone.

Manufacturer/Supplier: Audio-Technica U.S., Inc Manufacturer Part Number: ATH-CKM99 Brand Name: Audio-Technica Product Model: ATH-CKM99 Product Name: ATH-CKM99 Earphone Product Type: Earphone Connectivity Technology: Wired Wireless Technology: Not Applicable Cable Length: 23.62' Wireless Operating Distance: Not Applicable Sound Mode: Stereo Impedance: 16 Ohm Minimum Frequency Response: 5...

Audio-Technica ATH-CKR9LTD

Audio-Technica ATH-CKR9LTD

New Push-Pull Technology introduces the perfect balance of a moving diaphragm that goes forward and back to reproduce pure, well-balanced sound with wide frequency. “Dual Phase Push-Pull Drivers” reproduces wide audio range Dual 13mm drivers carefully engineered provide expanded audio field and precise response Aluminum housings designed to reduce unwanted resonance for crisp...

VSONIC VC1000

VSONIC VC1000

VSONIC VC1000 come with Knowles Dual Armature Receiver,Grade sound stage, smooth sound, 100% new in box.Maybe you will like it. Perfect, professional.With it, you can enjoy the beautiful music. Ÿ Transparent, smooth sound. Ÿ Comfortable design. Ÿ Low distortion, high impedance, professional. Ÿ Delicate, professional.

GR07 Classic Silver

GR07 Classic Silver

The GR07 Classic is the 3rd iteration in the famous GR07 series. Like the previous iterations, it retains the monitoring sound quality at that it is known for. The GR07 classic brings to the table more variety of colours as well as lower price point so that more people could enjoy it. NOTE: THIS PRODUCT WILL SHIP WITH THE SILVER COLOR. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OTHER COLORS PLEASE CHECK THE...

VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones

“This is a review of VSonic VSD3S in-ear headphones.   *** As a Disclaimer I would like to mention the following.  Often in my reviews I provide manufacture link if it's available, where unfortunately VSonic doesn't have one yet.  I also get questions where to buy it.  When it comes to budget headphones from Asia, it's not an easy task because of an incredible amount of...” --twister6

Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone

Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone

“Disclaimer : Im no professional audiophile or a audio critic. I consider myself an enthusiasts that is trying out new equipment and also demanding of my audio products. Please go easy on me.    Songs i listen to : Mainly Pop, acoustic versions or just vocal-centric.. Muscials, sometimes classical music for studying.. EDM sometimes on good days      Introduction :...” --chompchomps