Ultimate Ears 400

Ultimate Ears 400

“This is sort of a mini review.   Overall the sound and build quality are pretty okay. I like the smooth and balanced sound signature these in-ears have. The soundstage isn't too wide or high but it's acceptable. There is sibilance on high notes but with lower volumes it's okay. Bass is not overly powerful but still leaves impact and the mids and trebles are smooth and clear.   I...” --Slashfury99

AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-CKS50

AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-CKS50

“ CKS line improves the main problem of traditional audio technica products which was bass. CKS50 did not focus on the quantity but the quality of bass, it does not have the quantity for hard rock music but it was tight and powerful enough for pop-rock also it still have the sweet mids like audio technica do which makes my perfect choice for j-pop female vocal.” --Kiln

UE 11 Pro

UE 11 Pro

“ This is my very first pair of custom IEMs after trying almost all of the high end universal IEMs -- SE530,  UE Super Fi 10, Etymotics etc.  The sound of these UE11 Pros is superior in every way to all of the universal ones I had, but even more important they stay in my ear and provide a proper seal.  Since my ear canals get very narrow, I found it very difficult to get any of my universals to...” --alyanm

Ultimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitors

Ultimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitors

“I wonder why UERM is often disregarded when picking from $1000 range. I'm guessing that it's due to "only" having 3 drivers, versus having 8 drivers per side. I can say with confidence that driver number does not equal sound quality(for the most part). Another reason I see why UERM might not be picked is its sound sig. It's perfectly flat. Personally, I love this. Reference sound with...” --kimvictor

Audio Technica ATH-CKM55 Earbuds - Black

Audio Technica ATH-CKM55 Earbuds - Black

Newly developed 12.5mm drivers ensure high-quality sound . Built-in stabilizer reduces unwanted vibrations and delivers pure tones . Comfortable, ideal-fit earpieces provide noise isolation and prevent sound leakage. Gold-plated mini-plug for exceptional corrosion resistance, superb conductivity and low noise. Frequency response: 5Hz - 24kHz . Includes pouch, interchangeable ear tips (S/M/L),...

Audio-Technica ATH-CK9 QuietPoint Passive Noise Reducing Earphones

Audio-Technica ATH-CK9 QuietPoint Passive Noise Reducing Earphones

Audio-Technica?s ATH-CK9 in-ear headphones deliver outstanding isolation from distracting background noise. These in-ear models are equipped with a balanced armature driver for crisply detailed high-fidelity audio. With no active noise-cancelling electronics, they achieve significant attenuation of outside sound.

Audio Technica EP3 Ear Headphones Designed for use with M3 M2 Wireless In Ear Monitor Systems

The EP3 In-ear dynamic headphones offer high-fidelity sound and excellent isolation for use withM3 and M2 Wireless In-Ear Monitor Systems. Both the M3 and M2 systems are equipped with A-T EP3 earphones that offer a proprietary Audio-Technica dynamic driver for detailed high-fidelity sound, allowing performers to hear themselves at comfortable SPLs. The EP3 earphones come with three sizes of...

Audio Technica CK100

Audio Technica CK100

“I recently bought these as an upgrade to my Head Direct RE0's.  The RE0's are outstanding value for money, and there is not many headphones that can beat it ... until I got my hands on the CK100's.   The CK100 packaging box is nice - very simple, and does the job more than adequately.  What I noticed on it, which I've not seen in many other headphone boxes is that it lists the product code for...” --s0126471

Ultimate Ears UE 5 Pro

Ultimate Ears UE 5 Pro

“     To start, I purchased these for two reasons. I am a live audio engineer, so I use these for mixing monitors and as my personal monitors when I sing Tenor as part of my group.   These have two speakers per ear. Low/Mid and High. 119db @1mw with an impendance of 21 ohms which means your iphone can drive these quite poorly.   My initial View: I have been...” --hagosrush

Ultimate Ears Super.fi 3 Studio Earphones (White)

Ultimate Ears Super.fi 3 Studio Earphones (White)

The super.fi 3 Studio earphones give you studio quality sound in a unique in-ear design that incorporates pro-style ear loops to keep your earphones in place and a universal fit kit to maximize your comfort and minimize the noise around you.