Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S

Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S

“  On my quest for the perfect sounding IEM for mobile use I came across these headphones that are rather underrepresented in the forum. The Panasonic RP-HDE10 are technically quite interesting as their 11,5mm MLF (multi-layered film) dynamic driver is actuated from both sides by a "HD Axial Dual Driver Unit" — a double set of coils and magnets. Enough proprietary tech to get me...” --Ralphee

Panasonic RP-HJE900

Panasonic RP-HJE900

“ Review is here: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/502289/panasonic-rp-hje900-zirconia-review ” --dfkt

Panasonic RP-HJE450-K

Panasonic RP-HJE450-K

“ The sound reminds me of the PX100. It is warm and detailed, with plenty of bass. It has more bass impact but less detail than the HJE355. The HJE355 also has better detail, better highs, and seems to isolate better. I bought the HJE450 before I bought the HJE355. Even though the HJE450 is good, I prefer the less expensive HJE355. ” --JK1

Panasonic RP-HJE295-K Deep Base Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

Panasonic RP-HJE295-K Deep Base Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

Panasonic's RP-HJE295 series features an ergo-fit design for ultimate comfort and a cord slider for tangle-free storage. Comfortable Fit The RP-HJE295 package includes 3 pairs of soft earpads (Small, Medium, and Large size) so that you can choose which size fits your ears best. These silicone inserts and ergo-fit design of the headphones allow for secure but comfortable wear,...

Panasonic rp hje 130

Panasonic rp hje 130

There is an old saying that says everything is all about presentation, and these new RP-HJE 130 earbuds from Panasonic definitely follow that very well. As far as the earbuds themselves go, they are your standard pair of earbuds for listening to your favorite tunes and probably work very well. The real attraction here though is in the packaging. With these earbuds packaged up to look like a...

Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

“ From my point of view these are excellent, both in terms of sound and isolation, plus they look extremely elegant.   I am not a 'golden ear' and can't really say much about the harmonics and sound spectrum as I'm really a complete noob here. However even for me I think I'd like a bit more punchy and powerful bass. Nevertheless the sound is basically music to the ears.   I...” --iXpertMan

Panasonic RP-HJE160-K ErgoFit In-Ear Earbud (Black)

Panasonic RP-HJE160-K ErgoFit In-Ear Earbud (Black)

Ergofit Design Earphones For Ultimate Comfort And Fit / Neodimium Magnet / Tangle Free Cord Slider / 3 Size Soft Ear Cap Sets

Panasonic RP-HJE280-K Inner Ear Earbuds w/Extension (Black)

Panasonic RP-HJE270-V In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Design Headphone (Violet)

Panasonic RP-HJE270-V In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Design Headphone (Violet)

Panasonic RP-HJE270-V Earphone - Stereo RP-HJE270-V Headphones & Earphones