Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

“ From my point of view these are excellent, both in terms of sound and isolation, plus they look extremely elegant.   I am not a 'golden ear' and can't really say much about the harmonics and sound spectrum as I'm really a complete noob here. However even for me I think I'd like a bit more punchy and powerful bass. Nevertheless the sound is basically music to the ears.   I...” --iXpertMan

Nike SB HJ020 Lightweight Sport Headphones

Nike SB HJ020 Lightweight Sport Headphones

Athletes don't just listen to music. They use it. Introducing Portable Sport Audio by Nike and Philips, the worldwide leaders in sport and technology. These sport headphones are specifically designed for runners and riders. The behind the head design with rear cable exit improves stability and comfort. They feature soft, sweat resistant earpieces. Plus, they sound great!

Nike SHJ045 Headband Headphone (White)

Nike SHJ045 Headband Headphone (White)

Nike Sport Motion SHJ045 headphones, by Philips, features the new Nike AirPad cushions. AirPad is designed with soft ear cushions and extra large ventilating holes which provide a superb cushioning and cooling effect. The AirPad design fits comfortably in your ear allowing you to move freely without worrying about having to be continually adjusting your headphones. Headphones have a slim,...