Comply Ts-400

Comply Ts-400

Delivering amazing comfort through its spherical shape, Comply™ Premium Tips Ts-Series are engineered with super soft memory foam that gently seals the ear canal, providing a superior audio experience and a customized stay-in-ear-fit… so you hear music the way it was meant to be heard.

Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

“ From my point of view these are excellent, both in terms of sound and isolation, plus they look extremely elegant.   I am not a 'golden ear' and can't really say much about the harmonics and sound spectrum as I'm really a complete noob here. However even for me I think I'd like a bit more punchy and powerful bass. Nevertheless the sound is basically music to the ears.   I...” --iXpertMan

Comply Ts-200 Comfort Earphone Tips (Black, 3 Pair, Medium)

Comply Ts-200 Comfort Earphone Tips (Black, 3 Pair, Medium)

Delivering amazing comfort through a spherical shape, Comfort Ts-200 tips are engineered with super soft memory foam that gently seals the ear canal, providing a superior audio experience and stay-in-ear fit — so you hear music the way it was meant to be heard.

Comply Ts-500

Comply Ts-500

Product Description Comply™ Foam Tips Ts-Series use specialized memory foam with a new spherical shape that allows earphones to comfortably rest in the ear. 30-times softer than the factory supplied silicone tips, Comply™ Foam conforms to the ear canal and remains secure, so active lifestyles won’t miss a beat. Ts-Series Special Features: Spherical Shape: Provides improved...