Phonak Audéo PFE 232

Phonak Audéo PFE 232

“Basically a great all rounder, works well with all genres and should appeal to anyone due to their balanced, slightly bassy sound sig, bass is never muddy and details are pronounced, great iem, but not so good for travel due to poor isolation, great for home listening and extremely comfy, almost as comfy as my Klipsch X10`s!, soundstage is expansive and has great width and good depth, but don`t...” --ryanjsoo

Atomic Floyd SuperDarts

Atomic Floyd SuperDarts

“ Good design. Built for modern electronic music and some heavy metals( due to its metallic sound)   Some might find it tooooooo dynamic, little bit laid mid, some might find its toooooooo sharp, bright, and edgy. ” --skfktkwjs

Phonak PFE 012

Phonak PFE 012

“  I am one of the crazy guys with a bucket full of IEMs.  I listen mostly to my beloved Cowon J3 because I can equalize most IEMs for a sound I like. I have an amp. Now I have the 012s, like I needed yet another in-ear! I purchased the black filters to swap with the installed green based on reviews I read but they're not really necessary but they do make a change. I'm going to make...” --drsamdc

Phonak Audeo PFE 132

Phonak Audeo PFE 132

“This in-ear monitors were a wonderful surprise and so I thought I would report on my first impressions after several weeks. I was looking for a more comfortable in-ear monitors that were better than my Triple-Fi 10's which were aging albeit gracefully.  I came across the deep deals for Cyber Monday and took a flyer based upon the positive reviews and pros that match my requirements.  ...” --Mark-sf

Atomic Floyd Twistjax

Atomic Floyd Twistjax

Build to provide max bass and max treble the twistjax were intended to replace my battered Sony ex75 in ears. They are the same build with a plug in ear with an acoustic bass chamber for hammering the soft tissue of the outer ear. The bass chamber is made of "acoustic steel" which gives a very solid look. At first the highs and lows are amazing and you hear pumpy basses with sparkling...

Atomic Floyd HiDefDrum

Atomic Floyd HiDefDrum

In-ear stereo headset Introducing HiDefDrum +Microphone™ by Atomic Floyd™ HiDefDrum are the headphones for music lovers with something to say. These mini works of art pair World Class acoustics with dual-filter technology, so every note you hear and every word you speak is pitch-perfect. Good looking, great sounding, clear talking. Welcome to the New State of Sound.

Atomic Floyd HiDefJax

Atomic Floyd HiDefJax

Manufacturers Description: HiDefJax rugged, tactile styling and gut-grabbing deep bass sound, will send music lovers into a frenzy. Noise isolating design, WideBody acoustics and stunning looks, deliver a heady mixture that transports you to a higher state of music consciousness. Welcome to the New State of Sound.

Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones with Microphone 122 (Black)

Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones with Microphone 122 (Black)

Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones offer a crystal clear, natural sound and exceptional fit that ensures your earphones stay in so you continuously enjoy your music. Designed by Phonak, the world's leading hearing systems experts based in Switzerland, Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones reflect 60+ years experience of building high-quality hearing and audio products. With an "...

Phonak Audéo PFE 111

Phonak Audéo PFE 111

Perfect fit, ergonomically shaped earphones still feel comfortable even after hours of use. Clean, accurate sound delivered by a wideband balanced armature driver. Lightweight design, quality composite materials and miniature construction offer a premium audio experience in a small package. Tuneable sound lets you customise the audio response by changing supplied acoustic filters.

Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones 112 (Black)

Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones 112 (Black)