Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec GX-50

Astrotec GX-50

“ Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed, the passion of music grew in me, and that subsequently led me to join Head-Fi. Eventually, I found the pleasure of listening to music mainly by the HD600 and recently, by the...” --YoYo JoKeR

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

YUIN PK3 Earbuds

YUIN PK3 Earbuds

“Looking at the picture of the PK3's I wasn't expecting much. They look and feel cheap using a generic case for the drivers making them easy to fake. (In fact my first pair were fake!) these earbuds sound GREAT! Especially considering the price ($44) I have a few pair of earbuds in this same and higher price range and these PK3's knock all of them out of the water. They have a flat sounding...” --thebluebulk

Yuin OK1 Earphones

Yuin OK1 Earphones

“ Well firstly this is not a true iem.  The sound is about as great as one could get from an earbud.  In my limited experience and without trying the pk1, I would say these are the finest buds you can buy.  With that said, these are not for everyone, this is a niche product within an already niche market.  I find driving it with my D12 anaconda makes for a pleasurable sound,...” --Jamesdeandoa

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Yuin OK2 Earphones

Yuin OK2 Earphones

“ Overall I have been satisfied with these phones.  I would not recommend paying full price for them like I did. ” --Skoch

Yuin OK3 Earphones

Yuin OK3 Earphones

Technical Details * Impedance:32 ohm(at 1KHz) * Frequency response: 20-20,000Hz * Sensitivity:120 dB (at 1KHz) * Max Input Power: 400 mv

Astrotec AX35