Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AM90

Woodees IESW101V Vintage Noise Isolating Stereo Earphones

Woodees IESW101V Vintage Noise Isolating Stereo Earphones

“First of all, I'd like to mention overall view of this headphones, it's really stylish. I've listened to them with Fiio E6. Without burn-in, their sound IMO is extremely owerbrighten, but after 20-25 hours it's become more straight and normal. I think this headphones sounds good for vocals, instrumentals and classical music, due to nice airy highs and mids. On some rock songs they're...” --cleg