Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

V-MODA Vibrato

V-MODA Vibrato

Don't just hear the music, feel it. The Vibrato offers unparalleled sound clarity and vibrant bass putting you in every song. Crafted by unique die-cast methods from Zinc Aluminum Alloys, the Vibrato features a striking design. The hands-free microphone and remote gives you control of calls, perfect for the mobile lifestyle.

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

V-Moda Vibe II Earbud Headset with Microphone (Black, iPhone Compatible)

V-Moda Vibe II Earbud Headset with Microphone (Black, iPhone Compatible)

“ I owned a pair of these earbuds for the long daily journeys back an forth to University.  The come with a selection of different ear fittings and a small leatherette pouch to keep them in.   The Good   The sound quality of these units isn't bad.  It's a little lifeless and flat, but certainly nothing to complain about.  The units seem to be very easy to drive,...” --Funkstar De Luxe

V-MODA Bass Freq Earbuds - Tambarine Orange

V-MODA Bass Freq Earbuds - Tambarine Orange

Revolutionary bass, high-fashion colors, and noise isolating technology combine to form sonic solitude and a fashion attitude. V-MODA's modern Bass Level Isolating Soft Silicon (BLISS) technology naturally reduces outside noise and enables unparalleled bass levels that can actually be felt. High-fidelity sound exposes music details through warm mids, and crisp highs. Complete comfort is...

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AM90

V-MODA Spin IEM's

V-MODA Spin IEM's

Featuring V-MODA's world renowned sound signature, the V-MODA Spin headphones are ergonomically designed to accommodate the most active of lifestyles with three sizes of medical-grade soft silicone fittings, a Spin carrying case, and two airplane adapters. The Spin headphones boast a powerful neodymium rare earth magnet to produces deep yet precise bass levels while blending seamlessly...

VBTO-NERO - Vibrato Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones with Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic - Nero

V-MODA Vibrato Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones with Apple Mic/3-Button Remote Designed for music lovers with style, the Vibrato is sculpted from Zinc Alloy and features next generation hybrid silicone ear-tips. Using unique patented die-casting metal technology that enables consistent sound and unparalleled durability, the Vibrato has a unique geometric design. Crafted from premium metals and...