V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal Black)

V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal Black)

“ After my purchase of these on sale at Radio Shack, I couldn't get them to stay in my ears for anything. I changed all sizes of rubber insert pieces and nothing seemed to be just right. Then after finally getting them to fit alright, somehow the microphone came apart. But they still work, and after taping it back together with electrical tape I can still use the mic. Let's just say that when...” --JamesHuntington

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

V-MODA Remix Remote In-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone with 3-Button Apple Control (Rouge)

“V-Moda is well known for having amazing construction while delivering slightly bass heavy audiophile grade headphones, but they also make in ear headphones. And the story is the same with these. The sound signature actually reminded me of a cross between the LPs and the M100s (which I personally own) and just like all of their headphones these offer a relatively balanced sound signature with a...” --gahthatscute

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AM90

V-Moda Vibe II Earbud Headset with Microphone (Black, iPhone Compatible)

V-Moda Vibe II Earbud Headset with Microphone (Black, iPhone Compatible)

“ I owned a pair of these earbuds for the long daily journeys back an forth to University.  The come with a selection of different ear fittings and a small leatherette pouch to keep them in.   The Good   The sound quality of these units isn't bad.  It's a little lifeless and flat, but certainly nothing to complain about.  The units seem to be very easy to drive,...” --Funkstar De Luxe

VBTO-NERO - Vibrato Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones with Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic - Nero

V-MODA Vibrato Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones with Apple Mic/3-Button Remote Designed for music lovers with style, the Vibrato is sculpted from Zinc Alloy and features next generation hybrid silicone ear-tips. Using unique patented die-casting metal technology that enables consistent sound and unparalleled durability, the Vibrato has a unique geometric design. Crafted from premium metals and...