Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec GX-50

Astrotec GX-50

“ Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed, the passion of music grew in me, and that subsequently led me to join Head-Fi. Eventually, I found the pleasure of listening to music mainly by the HD600 and recently, by the...” --YoYo JoKeR

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

Unique Melody Miracle

Unique Melody Miracle

“ http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/524282/review-unique-melody-miracle-6-driver-custom-iem   That's my full review. In summary: These are simply the best customs, and possibly the best headphones of any type, that I have ever heard. I prefer it to my JH13pro due to it's better deep bass response and more natural tone.   These sound great paired with a simple portable...” --project86

Unique Melody Mage

Unique Melody Mage

“This is the first review i am going to do on head fi . Firstly i am just a junior teenage audiophile so ya my review might be slightly inaccurate , just slightly. These Unique Melody mages have 4 balanced armature drivers in them, 2 lows 1 high and 1 mid. Now i will start of with build quality. Build quality: The build quality is superb i can say! When i compared it with my friend's jh 16...” --JuzModa

Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom

Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom

“I purchased my Mentors in the first half of September 2014, and actually received them by the end of the same month. In all, it took only 2 weeks from the day my impressions were shipped to the day they arrived in my hands. I didn't pay for a rush order, so someone at UM must like me a lot. Thanks, anyway!   BUILD   The general build quality of the Mentor is decent. These are my...” --Malevolent

Unique Melody Merlin

Unique Melody Merlin

“   I've taken down my review of the Merlins and will repost it once I get them back. By now it's been 4 months and I've had them in my posession for no more than two weeks out of those 4 months.   Two weeks into the 3-5 week estimated turnaround time for my remolds/fixing and UM have gone back to maintaining radio silence. Not a word, not a single peep, no replies to emails....” --Sorensiim

Astrotec AX7