Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

TDK BA100

TDK BA100

“   "The TDK BA100: Like Beige Wallpaper, But..."   ...I Like Them!  I have all of about 4 hours of listening time with these headphones, but I don't think I need more to justify my thoughts.  They are BA (balance armature) drivers so burn-in is not a factor.  For this test I used my iPod Classic (no external amp and no EQ adjustments).  Many, many different...” --SoulSyde

TDK BA200

TDK BA200

“just trying to be breif and helpful my cable broke in less than 3 months and the god damn thing tangles worse than ipod cables... the balanced armatures are really clear and give punchy kick drums however if you listen to any edm or hip hop and basically any bass heavy music and you value bass quantity at all, you're gonna have to eq the **** out of the these to get good results. Luckily they...” --Ch1Kn

TDK CLEF-P Live Tuning

TDK CLEF-P Live Tuning

The Live Tuning model is designed to intensify live recordings, rock and Latin music. It is compatible with high treble sounds and enhances ‘live’ music for an immersive music experience. The earphones in TDK's CLEF-P series feature the same high-quality aluminum construction that also adds to the overall ruggedness of TDK's design. Sound wise, these models come with an...