Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

T-PEOS H-100II

T-PEOS H-100II

“T-PEOS H-100II Quick Review   Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/726296/t-peos-h-100ii-review-by-mark2410   Thanks to T-PEOS for the sample.   Brief:  Crazy cheap detail monsters, Gangnam Style in IEM form.   Price:  US$84.50 or £49.31   Specification:  Features - 2 way hybrid earphone, Balanced armature (Knowles WBFK) unit...” --mark2410

T-Peos RICH200

T-Peos RICH200

“The Korea based T-PEOS surprised the IEM world with their hybrid IEM a few years ago and still continues to push for more innovative design. The RICH200 is meant to be a step up from the company’s first dynamic model D-200, but keeping the same high value-for-money factor. Spec Transducer: 8mm Dynamic Power: 3mW / 30mW (normal / max) Impedance: 32 ohm @ 1kHz Sensitivity: 102dB @...” --ClieOS

T-Peos H-100J

T-Peos H-100J

“The Korea based T-PEOS surprised the IEM world with their hybrid IEM a few years ago and still continues to push for more innovative design. As the name suggested, the H-100J is related to T-PEOS’s original flagship hybrid, the T-100. However, the T-100J isn’t meant to be a continuance but rather a rebalance, in order to appeal to those who do not like the V-shaped sound of the original...” --ClieOS

T-Peos H-100

T-Peos H-100

Hybrid Earphone H-100KG Balanced Armature & 8mm Dynamic Driver Specification Driver Unit : Balanced Armature & 8mm Dynamic Driver Impedance : 60 ohms / 1KHz Sensitivity : 100db / 1Khz Frequency Response : 20Hz ~ 20KHz Power : 3mW (normal) Connector : 3.5mm / 3pole / 24K...

T-Peos D-200

T-Peos D-200

Friendly to any genre, easy on the ears. The D-200 series by T-PEOS boasts of lightweight cables that are flat and thin for optimal comfort. For extra convenience, there's also a click button mic to pick up your calls with, or to play and pause your music. There's a look for everyone.

T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid

T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid

“ I must admit It's been quite a journey with the company T-PEOS since I tried their H-100 going way back to October - 2012. Since then I've heard most of T-PEOS mid tier line up including H-200 hybrid released around March - 2013 which grabbed quite the attention on Head-Fi and probably for good reason as it scored notably high in some reviews other than mine. I...” --H20Fidelity

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM