Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

PL50 In-ear Headphones

PL50 In-ear Headphones

“ Note: the star ratings are not absolute, but instead relative to its street price at this time (~$55)   The pl50 represent a good value in budget IEMs, provided you like its particular sound signature and quirks.   The pl50s have a tiny form factor. They are easy to insert and remove, and are more than flat enough to lie down in. Needless to say, they are among the most comfortable...” --JxK

Soundmagic E10

Soundmagic E10

“First of all, I'd like to thank 'H20Fidelity' who recommended this IEM to me. I was not sure whether to go for this brand as i did not hear of it before. but thought of givin' them a try. Got it under 40USD. I had Sennheiser Precision 300-II before these and I liked them. The intention to purchase an IEM that was like Senn Precision 300-II was to have a pair of headphones that are just fun to...” --akshayshah12

Soundmagic E30

Soundmagic E30

“This is an update to the review after living with several sets of these beauties for 1.5 years....I now have acquired 7 sets of the e30 with varying amount of time on them ranging from brand new to 500 hours and there is so much variation that I don't know which one to review here, but I will continue in part because I am enjoying them so much and would like to help others who are searching for...” --thelostMIDrange