Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec GX-50

Astrotec GX-50

“ Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed, the passion of music grew in me, and that subsequently led me to join Head-Fi. Eventually, I found the pleasure of listening to music mainly by the HD600 and recently, by the...” --YoYo JoKeR

Sony MDR-EX50LP

Sony MDR-EX50LP

“When I got these headphones I was expecting something more than the ex-10lps, but what I got wasn't really that. The treble is very crashy, sometimes to the point which it isn't pleasant to your ears. The mids are alright, only sometimes will they be distorted by the other registers. The bass is lacking, despite the box saying that it has "Rich Bass".  One of the things that I do like...” --yousakura

Sony MH1C Smart Headset for Sony Xperia S / P / Arc / Arc S / Ion / Neo / NXT / Play Mobile Phones with SmartKey Control - Black

“I got these sony buds for around $30 from ebay. I like bassy and warm sound, so I guess bass quantity is good. Treble is nicly tuned and clear, not sibilant. Mids are rolled off a little. But these sony buds are horrible when it comes to using them, bcz if are wearing these while walking or workout, you to readjust them every 10 secs to get good seal. Also one would not get optimum results from...” --shahkhan

Sony MDR E811LP - Headphones ( ear-bud ) - black

Sony MDR E811LP - Headphones ( ear-bud ) - black

“          As of 2013, I could only find one pair of these on the internet. It's a shame because from my experience, cheap earbuds are oriented around the muffled bass emphasis and exhausting higher mid ranges. I myself came from the Audio Technica a900x and Bose IE2's which sound darker compared to these $10 earbuds. I love rich vocals and acoustic...” --Nec3

Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone

Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone

A direct result of the relentless pursuit for personal audio excellence, XBA-Z5 Hi-Res, in-ear headphones deliver exceptional, spacious, and natural sound: deep bass, radiant mids, and notable vocal clarity. Exotic dynamic driver technology paired with cutting-edge Linear Drive Balanced Armatures deliver rich, dynamic, Hi-Res sound.

Sony MDR-7550 In-Ear Monitors (IEM)

Sony MDR-7550 In-Ear Monitors (IEM)

“ Read full review: http://www.head-fi.org/t/679045/review-sony-mdr-7550 ” --kimvictor

Sony MDR-EX800ST

Sony MDR-EX800ST

Sony's new audio monitor in inner ear style. As an In-Ear Monitor (IEM), MDR-EX800ST is strictly for musicians, sound engineers and audiophiles to listen to music or to hear a custom crafted mix of vocals and stage instrumentation for live performance or studio mixing. There are instructions on how to properly connect the cord to the driver unit and how to position the earphone and the...

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

Sony XBA-H3 In-ear

Sony XBA-H3 In-ear

“These headphones are well constructed, altought they already have a tiny chip on the paint (right bud), they come with basic accesories like a case, tips in SS, S, M and L sizes, as well foam-filled tips for improved isolation in S, M and L sizes, a smartphone cable and a normal audio cable for use in mp3 players that don't support remote control or Mic.   I love the fact one can remove...” --gerelmx1986