Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec GX-50

Astrotec GX-50

“ Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed, the passion of music grew in me, and that subsequently led me to join Head-Fi. Eventually, I found the pleasure of listening to music mainly by the HD600 and recently, by the...” --YoYo JoKeR

Sennheiser OMX 90 Style Series Clip-On Earphone with Volume Control

Sennheiser OMX 90 Style Series Clip-On Earphone with Volume Control

“The build quality of these earphones are perfect: from the very first time you hold a pair of these in your hands you know that they won't fall apart any time soon. But this build quality leads to some issues: the housing is pretty heavy and this can make the use of these clip-on styled headphones pretty uncomfortable for some people. Noise canceling isn't really good but keep in mind that this...” --Maniello

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

Sennheiser MX 660 Black Earbuds with Volume Control and Cable Winder (Black)

Sennheiser MX 660 Black Earbuds with Volume Control and Cable Winder (Black)

The Sennheiser MX 660 earbuds are high quality earphones with Sennheiser's innovative "Basswind" system for superior, bass-driven stereo sound experience. They are ideal for use with all MP3, CD, DVD players and portable gaming systems as well as feature a volume control integrated in the cable and a cable winder for convenient cable length adjustment.

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Sennheiser CX 485 Premium Earbuds

Sennheiser CX 485 Premium Earbuds

The CX 485 delivers the musical experience and comfort that only Sennheiser can. Using the type of transducers usually reserved for headphones costing 3x as much, the CX 485 has the detail and response you require to re-discover your music all over again. With a painstakingly crafted ergonomic design, the CX 485 fits into smaller ears for a snug yet comfortable fit you dreamed of.The unique...

Sennheiser IE 8 Earphones

Sennheiser IE 8 Earphones

Rediscover your music collection and tailor it to your aural tastes with a tunable bass frequency response. The customized sonic signature is complemented by a unique fit thanks to the included ear adapters. This fit isolates the user from their environment, offering passive noise attenuation and the best sound experience. The IE 8 stores quickly and safely in the included carrying case.

Sennheiser IE800

Sennheiser IE800

“After reading glowing reviews of both of these in ear monitors I was still unable to decide which one would be right for me so I bought both, first the Shure and a few weeks later the Sennheiser. I already own the JH Audio 16 Pro, Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro, HiFi Man HE-500, Sennheiser  HD 650, Shure SRH940 among others. My music files are all in FLAC format and I play them through an...” --Art inTampa

Sennheiser PCX95 In ear neckband headphones

Sennheiser PCX95 In ear neckband headphones

“I was very eager to see a neckband version of In-Ear headphones from Sennheiser.  Its not a common combination.  It satisfies two of my needs.     1 - During exercise the band keeps the buds in place comfortably.  I have tried units with ear hooks, or longer silicone ends like triple inserts for swimming...  The neck band keeps a slight pressure on the ear buds...” --luippl