ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS

ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS

“ Firstly, I'd like to thank Rock Jaw for the Alfa Genus sample. Only a few weeks ago I hadn't heard of the company Rock Jaw, however through a friend was offered to sample one of their new products. Being more than interested in the filter adjustment tuning feature and neodymium drivers I happily took on a review sample. Let me say it's been more than interesting and delightful,...” --H20Fidelity

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

ROCK JAW ARCANA Dual driver IEM

ROCK JAW ARCANA Dual driver IEM

“ARCANA IEMs:   Rock Jaw offers a variety of IEMs and headphones, aiming to provide great value, reliable and robust devices, with self proclaimed minimal packaging and overhead to help minimise cost. Rock Jaw ARCANA IEMs are a solid entry level dual driver IEM offering a fun sound signature at a remarkable value for money.   I have so far racked up 40 enjoyable hours of use with...” --ApplesRevenge

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AM90

ROCK JAW HYDRA V2

ROCK JAW HYDRA V2

All new ground up redesign of the Hydra. Precision engineered from Aluminium for a perfectly balanced IEM

ROCK JAW ARCANA V2

ROCK JAW ARCANA V2

All new ground up redesign of the Arcana. Wood and aluminium unite for a perfectly balanced IEM.