ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS

ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS

“PREAMBLE   INTRODUCING ROCK JAW’S ALFA GENUS SINGLE DYNAMIC DRIVER IEM (Updated 8th Sept)   Special Note - I've updated the review 8th Sept 2014 - amendments are marked in red for easy identification.   The Alfa Genus From Rock Jaw Alfa Genus Paired With Fiio X5   RockJaw UK is a relatively new headphone/earphone manufacturer...” --Brooko

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

ROCK JAW ARCANA Dual driver IEM

ROCK JAW ARCANA Dual driver IEM

“ARCANA IEMs:   Rock Jaw offers a variety of IEMs and headphones, aiming to provide great value, reliable and robust devices, with self proclaimed minimal packaging and overhead to help minimise cost. Rock Jaw ARCANA IEMs are a solid entry level dual driver IEM offering a fun sound signature at a remarkable value for money.   I have so far racked up 40 enjoyable hours of use with...” --ApplesRevenge

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AM90

ROCK JAW KOMMAND BA + Dynamic hybrid

ROCK JAW KOMMAND BA + Dynamic hybrid

ROCK JAWs latest hybrid the all new KOMMAND. The KOMMAND is a hybrid balanced armature + dynamic. Constructed from wood and aluminium and features 3 tuning filters for high frequency, neutral and enhanced bass.

ROCK JAW HYDRA

ROCK JAW HYDRA

ROCK JAW HYDRA feature ROCK JAW's latest designed dual 11mm + 6mm drivers. For greater balance and separation.