Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black)

Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black)

“Accessories: Three sizes of single-flange silicone eartips. Build Quality/Design: This is probably the only part of these IEMs that feels like it belongs at the price point. The housings are entirely plastic and don't feel extremely durable but not extremely fragile either. Little driver flex is present. The cable is very poorly relieved, with no strain relief at the housing end and stiff...” --gopats1479

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Philips SHE9700

Philips SHE9700

“ This IEM is definitely the best bang for the buck! Basshead person should purchase it without a doubt. Even it's higher brother, Philips SHE9800 didn't able to match the sound quality of this IEM! :D   It produced very deep punching bass and high definition clarity on mid and treble. It feels like you have your own built in sub-woofer inside this IEM! Comfort to use in a long run,...” --chrone

Philips Fidelio S1

Philips Fidelio S1

“As for any 'flat EQ' speakers these IEMs lacks a bit of energy and sparkle (not definition, they have plenty of it!), not everything is rendered precisely since they try to do everything (in particular I do not like the rendition of cymbals), so they do not excel in any particular area except for soundstage (I noticed that it's a common problem with IEMs that try to expand the soundstage)....” --Tetsuro P12

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets

Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets

“My first in-ear headphone. Always thought they couldn't be any good compared to the over-ear headphones. I was wrong.   The looks are a matter of taste, so I keep that in the middle for a review.   This Philips Fidelio S2 starts with a superb build quality. Distinctive flat cable is a bit short. Works fine with a device (phone, mobile player, etc) in your pocket when on...” --Antilochos

Philips SHE9800 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics

Philips SHE9800 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics

“ i dont want to say too much cuz its nearly discontinued , and its hard to find one , it was even then , the comfort is awesome ,the sound stage is the biggest i have ever heard even bigger then my cx500 . i own two of these , so you can think how much i love them .. good bass , nice mids , good highs and the best thing is its really fun to hear these ..   onw thing i would like to...” --suman134

Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired

Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired

“ get one if you can , come with a small plastic carry case too and about SQ its a 3580 with a bit more forward mids and smaller bass . bass is as deep as 3580 , nice detail , good mids , vocals are not most enjoyable but what can you ask for this price ? instruments are there thankfully if not clearly separable its good enough , sound stage is okay , nice highs though , a bit grainy but...” --suman134

Philips SHE3570BK/10 Black In-Ear Headphones

Philips SHE3570BK/10 Black In-Ear Headphones

“While browsing through my local electronic store I came upon these Philips IEMs. G reviews on the forums persuaded me to pick this one up at €14,95 I stopped buying cheap headphones years ago when high quality portable audio became more portable and affordable. Before that time I was a Philips fan, back then I thought that Philips had an honest sound in their cheap earbuds (I hated IEMs). But...” --Mactire