Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec GX-50

Astrotec GX-50

“ Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed, the passion of music grew in me, and that subsequently led me to join Head-Fi. Eventually, I found the pleasure of listening to music mainly by the HD600 and recently, by the...” --YoYo JoKeR

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

NuForce NE600X Black In-ear Headphones

NuForce NE600X Black In-ear Headphones

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

NuForce NE 8

NuForce NE 8

Uncompromising, hi-fidelity earphones deliver unparalleled accuracy, exceptional clarity, full-bodied bass, and a rich, enveloping sound. The in-ear, isolating ear-tips block out 90% of external sounds. A comfortable, ergonomic design, along with cable options, minimizes outside sounds.

NuForce NE770X Carbon In-ear Headphones

NuForce NE770X Carbon In-ear Headphones

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

NuForce - NE-6 - Earphones

NuForce - NE-6 - Earphones

“ I initially bought these as a temporary replacement for my AKG K26Ps that crapped out on me after being left in a car for two weeks, and because I knew I'd want earbuds for music on the go. Given that I bought these for around $30, I was astounded at the audio quality these earbuds produced. The NE-6 has far more bass than any other earbud I've come across so far, and while there isn't a...” --OmegaSwitch

NuForce NE-650M High Efficiency Earphones with Excellent Bass, Layered Sound Stage and Microphone (Black)

“ Disclaimer: The following is a review from a sample provided by NuForce   First I’d like to thank NuForce, for reaching out and allowing me the opportunity to review their new IEM, the NE-650M.     The 650 is described by the manufacturer as “a uniquely enhanced version of the original NE-600 series earphone. Their high-efficiency design offers an even greater level of...” --shotgunshane