Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

NuForce - NE-6 - Earphones

NuForce - NE-6 - Earphones

“ I initially bought these as a temporary replacement for my AKG K26Ps that crapped out on me after being left in a car for two weeks, and because I knew I'd want earbuds for music on the go. Given that I bought these for around $30, I was astounded at the audio quality these earbuds produced. The NE-6 has far more bass than any other earbud I've come across so far, and while there isn't a...” --OmegaSwitch

NuForce NE600X Black In-ear Headphones

NuForce NE770X Carbon In-ear Headphones

NuForce NE770X Carbon In-ear Headphones

NuForce NE 8

NuForce NE 8

Uncompromising, hi-fidelity earphones deliver unparalleled accuracy, exceptional clarity, full-bodied bass, and a rich, enveloping sound. The in-ear, isolating ear-tips block out 90% of external sounds. A comfortable, ergonomic design, along with cable options, minimizes outside sounds.

NuForce NE-700X

NuForce NE-700X

“   My full review/comparison of the NE-600X vs 700X vs 770X... http://www.head-fi.org/t/623137/review-comparison-nuforce-iems-ne-600x-ne-700x-ne-770x   Quick summary: - U shaped sound - tiny fit - decent sound, but really the 770X is the better choice at half the price ” --Armaegis

Astrotec AM90