Astrotec AM70

NuForce NE600X Black In-ear Headphones

NuForce NE600X Black In-ear Headphones

NuForce NE600X Red In-ear Headphones

NuForce NE600X Red In-ear Headphones

“Context: I primarily listen to music through my setup of FLAC -> HRT Music Streamer II -> Little Dot Mk3 -> Hifiman HE-400. I bought these primarily to use at the gym with an ancient RCA mp3 player that only has 512mb, because expensive gear and sweat don't mix IMO. These setups fill completely different roles, so I obviously don't expect them to compare, but I think it's important to...” --manbear

NuForce NE-650M High Efficiency Earphones with Excellent Bass, Layered Sound Stage and Microphone (Black)

“ Disclaimer: The following is a review from a sample provided by NuForce   First I’d like to thank NuForce, for reaching out and allowing me the opportunity to review their new IEM, the NE-650M.     The 650 is described by the manufacturer as “a uniquely enhanced version of the original NE-600 series earphone. Their high-efficiency design offers an even greater level of...” --shotgunshane