Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec GX-50

Astrotec GX-50

“ Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed, the passion of music grew in me, and that subsequently led me to join Head-Fi. Eventually, I found the pleasure of listening to music mainly by the HD600 and recently, by the...” --YoYo JoKeR

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec GX-40

Astrotec GX-40

“   The Astrotec GX-40 is a much anticipated release because of the positive reception of the GX-50, which went on sale just two months ago. Astrotec claims that the GX-40 is as good as the GX-50 in terms of material and sound quality, but the price is $13 lower.   Specifications   Driver:9mm lanthanon permanent magnet Impedance: 16 OHM Frequency response: 8 Hz-24.5...” --Jupit3r

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AM90

Nixon Nomadic Headphone All Black, One Size

Nixon Nomadic Headphone All Black, One Size

“ These are definitely not a pair of audiophile cans. Even though they are made to be portable and to be used with your iPhone (built in mic.) they are not that great at it neither. The main problem I have is that I bought these headphones to use when not at home. The issue is that they don't stay on my head very well. Isolation is another poor. Everyone will hear you a mile away when you...” --soundlikes

Nixon Master Blaster Headphone Black, One Size

Nixon Master Blaster Headphone Black, One Size

Throw on the Nixon Master Blaster Headphone, throw on your favorite old-school beats, and sink into the crystal-clear sound. Whether youre trying to concentrate in a loud office or heading out for a gig the Master Blaster phones will keep you in your own world with soft leather ear cushions that block out excess noise. Nixon gave these hearin cups a 50mm driver and 95db sensitivity so you hear...