Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Diddybeats Designer In-Ear Headphones (Pink)

Diddybeats Designer In-Ear Headphones (Pink)

From music and fashion mogul, Diddy, comes a headphone like no other. Engineered to deliver all the power and energy of hip-hop and R&B, and designed to perfectly complement any high fashion wardrobe, Diddybeats perform at the highest levels, and look stunning doing it. Also features Monster ControlTalk for iPhone and iPod playback control and iPhone/music phone hands-free calling.

Lady Gaga HeartBeats In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk

Lady Gaga HeartBeats In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk

Sound is Fashion Heartbeats by Lady Gaga are holistically designed to deliver the soundtrack of your life with clarity and power, as well as satisfy your passion for fashion. Immerse yourself in pitch-perfect highs, precise mids, and club caliber bass. Because when your music sounds amazing, you stop hearing it, and start feeling it. In other words, sound really matters. Plus, Lady Gaga didn...

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

“The Monster DNA in ear earphones are part of Monster Cable's effort to further distance themselves from the failed Beats By Dre experiment that supposedly took the headphone market by storm some time ago. Have they succeeded in their goal, or have they took a huge step back? Let's find out:   So, a lot of people know that monster cable is an electronic giant, mostly known for their...” --zach8278