Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Minerva Mi-Performer Pro Silicone Custom IEM

Minerva Mi-Performer Pro Silicone Custom IEM

“Specification Price: £385 Medical grade Silicone Full shell (can request different) Dual driver balanced armature 1.4m non removable cable. Kevlar reinforced clear cable. Ear impressions and Otoscopy included – Hidden hearing audiologists  Colour/etching options (£10 extra each)     I’ve had this IEM for a year now. I think it’s time to share my thoughts, starting from...” --CantScareMe

Astrotec GX-50

Astrotec GX-50

“ Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed, the passion of music grew in me, and that subsequently led me to join Head-Fi. Eventually, I found the pleasure of listening to music mainly by the HD600 and recently, by the...” --YoYo JoKeR

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

Minerva Custom IEM

Minerva Custom IEM

Custom IEM and hearing aid manufacturers

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Minvera Mi-1

Minvera Mi-1

Hear the music you love like never before. The Mi-1 custom headphone makes your tracks sound better than ever and blocks out annoying noise from the world around you. You'll hear music clearly and they are so comfortable you’ll forget you’re wearing them. Handcrafted to exactly match your ear canal, this custom headphone will change the way you listen to music. Mi-1 is just ...

Astrotec GX-40

Astrotec GX-40

“   The Astrotec GX-40 is a much anticipated release because of the positive reception of the GX-50, which went on sale just two months ago. Astrotec claims that the GX-40 is as good as the GX-50 in terms of material and sound quality, but the price is $13 lower.   Specifications   Driver:9mm lanthanon permanent magnet Impedance: 16 OHM Frequency response: 8 Hz-24.5...” --Jupit3r

Astrotec AX7