Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made with Swarovski® Crystals (Gold)

“When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to our M-series in-ears... We wanted to create an audio accessory women will actually want to wear – something that not only provides an exceptional listening experience, but is small and...” --indieman

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors

MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors

“ Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed, the passion of music grew in me, and that subsequently led me to join Head-Fi. Eventually, I found the pleasure of listening to music mainly by the HD600 and recently, by the...” --YoYo JoKeR

Astrotec GX-50

Astrotec GX-50

“ Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed, the passion of music grew in me, and that subsequently led me to join Head-Fi. Eventually, I found the pleasure of listening to music mainly by the HD600 and recently, by the...” --YoYo JoKeR

MEElectronics M-Duo

MEElectronics M-Duo

“ After being impressed with the value of the MEElectronics M6 Pro, I wanted to take a look at a bassier IEM from the same company. The M-Duo is a dual dynamic driver earphone with a separate subwoofer and tweeter unit. That said, they were quick to point out to me that these are not basshead earphones, but are bassier than their standard offerings. As such, I’m reviewing these as what...” --Luckbad

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

MEElectronics M31 In-Ear Headphones

MEElectronics M31 In-Ear Headphones

M31 In-Ear Headphone; Fun is what the M31 is all about, giving you a fun, punchy presentation with good space and enhanced bass. Providing warmth along with 5 color choices of the the cool two-tone housing, this earphone delivers! The Original M Series in-ear headphones have a fun sound with enhanced bass that doesn't intrude into the rest of the spectrum, giving you the bass you want...

MEElectronics EP-DD53P-BK-MEE M-Duo Dual Driver Enhanced Bass In-Ear Headphone

MEElectronics EP-DD53P-BK-MEE M-Duo Dual Driver Enhanced Bass In-Ear Headphone

Dual drivers for better sound - The M-Duo is perfect for those who want to feel the bass. With a dedicated subwoofer and crossover, each driver reproduces a different part of the frequency spectrum, which ensures your bass kicks hard while the rest of the spectrum remains clean and clear. The M-Duo delivers all of the impact and dynamics in your music. Prevent interruptions and block external...

Astrotec AX7