Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Logitech UE 900

Logitech UE 900

“This is my first review so keep that in mind.   I bought a pair used UE 900's at Cex, an electronics resale store in San Francisco. I was cleaning them and pulled the wrong way on the MMCX connector and the freakin' right unit came apart and ripped the internal wires apart. I contacted Logitech tech support and was shipped a complete UE 900s for a replacement! They were quick and helpful...” --caffed

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

“I decided to purchase the new model UE 900s instead of the UE 900 because of some build quality changed and added accessories. Here is a review of what I received.     Packaging - The packaging is very nice and they fit a lot into the fairly small box. Everything is quite elegant looking   Accessories - There are tons of accessories. There are many sizes of silicon and foam...” --Got the Shakes

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 350vi Noise-Isolating Headset (Silver)

Logitech Ultimate Ears 350vi Noise-Isolating Headset (Silver)

Ultimate Ears 350Vi - Headset - Binaural - Wired - Ear-Bud - 20 - 20000