Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AM90

JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black

JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black

“a-JAYS Five Quick Review   Thanks to JAYS for the sample.   Full review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/695893/jays-a-jays-five-review   Brief:  JAYS notice that there are phones not made by Apple.   Price:  £80, Euro 90, US$100 or SEK795   Specification:  Remote: Full feature Android remote, Driver: JAYS custom A5, Isolation: ...” --mark2410

JAYS a-JAYS One+ Universal Remote and Mic - Retail Packaging - Black

JAYS a-JAYS One+ Universal Remote and Mic - Retail Packaging - Black

On a-JAYS One+ we've added a one-button remote with a built in mic so you can control talk and music on your mobile device. You get the same award winning sound as on a-JAYS One and our beloved tangle free cables. Out of the box you can control Play/Pause, Answer/Hang up and with the free of charge JAYS Headset Control App for Android you will be able to add functions such as volume...

Jays t-JAYS Three

Jays t-JAYS Three

“   Packaging   When I received these I was astounded by the packaging. It is elegant, small and informative. The oval shaped matte black plastic with a cover wrapped around it houses the t-JAYS and it's fantastic set of accessories. The cover is a 4 inch or so high sticker that has a picture of the t-JAYS on the front as well as some product information and included...” --keanex

Jays a jays three

Jays a jays three

“The reason why i bought these earphones was just the special offer I found about 2 years ago.  They were sell in bundle with a 16GB pendrive for about 45€, so I paid them less than 30€ or something close. For that price there can't be any remorse. The box is just splendid, inside you can find a strange circular small case for the eraphones (actually not that handly), airplane adapter and...” --JamesTrab