Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

“For several years now, Astrotec has been a name familiar to enthusiasts as a manufacturer of value-conscious, yet quality-engineered, balanced armature IEMs. This past year, they began shifting over to hybrid IEMs en masse. As the smaller sibling of their AX-35, the AX-30 stands out, being comparably built for only $70: significantly less than the triple-digit MSRP that its big brother...” --bowei006

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Jays a-JAYS Four iPhone

Jays a-JAYS Four iPhone

“ I bought these as a replacement for the crap apple headphones.  I immediately appreciated the nice, loud and solid sound, and how they felt like they belonged in my ears.   The concave shape of the casing just feels right.  The nice tangle free cable was great for just tossing in my pocket and pulling them out, giving them a shake or two, and they are good to go.  ...” --Dneale

Jays a jays three

Jays a jays three

“The reason why i bought these earphones was just the special offer I found about 2 years ago.  They were sell in bundle with a 16GB pendrive for about 45€, so I paid them less than 30€ or something close. For that price there can't be any remorse. The box is just splendid, inside you can find a strange circular small case for the eraphones (actually not that handly), airplane adapter and...” --JamesTrab

Jays a Jays two

Jays a Jays two

“ These are a nice, portable IEM, a good, bassy stepping stone in your quest for audio perfection.   My only problem is the rubberized cable, when anything touches it, it makes alot of feedback. ” --slaw slaw

JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black

JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black

“a-JAYS Five Quick Review   Thanks to JAYS for the sample.   Full review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/695893/jays-a-jays-five-review   Brief:  JAYS notice that there are phones not made by Apple.   Price:  £80, Euro 90, US$100 or SEK795   Specification:  Remote: Full feature Android remote, Driver: JAYS custom A5, Isolation: ...” --mark2410