Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec GX-50

Astrotec GX-50

“ Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed, the passion of music grew in me, and that subsequently led me to join Head-Fi. Eventually, I found the pleasure of listening to music mainly by the HD600 and recently, by the...” --YoYo JoKeR

HiSoundAudio Wooduo 2

HiSoundAudio Wooduo 2

“These headphones have powerful bass (comes with a lot of ommph) which is good and lets honest if your interested in these earphones main reason will be for the bass    For listening to music such as Pop and dubstep these are very good as the beat/bass just comes alive. For rock I found them good but not excellent. For classical and new age music its OK I found them a...” --butter30

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

Hisoundaudio HSA-AD1 in-ear dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote

“ At the time of the review, the Hisoundaudio HSA-AD1 was was on sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the product:   http://penonaudio.com/Hisoundaudio-HSA-AD1   Introduction Here we go, another hybrid in-ear hitting the market!   Have you noticed a theme here? It seems like all the sudden there’s an explosion of these things, and truth be told...” --Hisoundfi

Astrotec GX-40

Astrotec GX-40

“   The Astrotec GX-40 is a much anticipated release because of the positive reception of the GX-50, which went on sale just two months ago. Astrotec claims that the GX-40 is as good as the GX-50 in terms of material and sound quality, but the price is $13 lower.   Specifications   Driver:9mm lanthanon permanent magnet Impedance: 16 OHM Frequency response: 8 Hz-24.5...” --Jupit3r

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Hisoundaudio HA-2

Hisoundaudio HA-2

“       Preamble: HiSoundAudio (http://www.hisoundaudio.com/en/index.asp, not up to date) is a Chinese audio company, known for their in-ears and audio players. Besides their new DAP, they are also about to come out with a new in-ear model. Having talked to Jack from HiSoundAudio, he said that they are extremely confident about their upcoming single-BA in-ear which is...” --HiFiChris

Astrotec AX35