Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

“For several years now, Astrotec has been a name familiar to enthusiasts as a manufacturer of value-conscious, yet quality-engineered, balanced armature IEMs. This past year, they began shifting over to hybrid IEMs en masse. As the smaller sibling of their AX-35, the AX-30 stands out, being comparably built for only $70: significantly less than the triple-digit MSRP that its big brother...” --bowei006

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

HiFiMAN RE-400

HiFiMAN RE-400

“Packaging and build:  The packaging is minimal and exquisitely so. The extra tips filters and manual are behind the felt coated foam holding the earphones. As I gingerly dislodged them from the grooves, I was struck by how tiny they are. I always try to avoid gripping the strain relief as a precaution, but it was difficult considering the size. The shiny bead blasted aluminium back goes...” --getclikinagas

HiFiMAN RE-600

HiFiMAN RE-600

“ HiFiMAN RE-600 Quick Review   Thanks to Head Direct for the sample.   Full review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/678638/hifiman-re-600-review   Brief:  HiFiMAN’s finest IEM to date.   Price:  US$400 so about £255 or £302 if HMRC spot it   Specification:  3.5mm mini plug, Mini adapter for regular earphone jack, Frequency Response:...” --mark2410

HEAD-DIRECT HiFiMan RE-262

HEAD-DIRECT HiFiMan RE-262

“ Introduction First, I’d like to thank Fang at Head-Direct once again for generously providing me with a RE-262 review sample.   HiFiMan has come a long way in just a few short years. Priding themselves on offering exceptional sound quality for a relatively low price, Their RE line of in ear monitors has been a perennial favorite at forums such as Head-Fi for their very high...” --TheGame21x

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AM90

HEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphones

HEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphones

“ I'm not great at writing reviews, but I'm bored right now and I thought I'd take the time to "honor" the RE0's. I've bought/sold/heard many IEM's in the past, stuff like: IE8, W3, PFE, SE530, TF10, X10 etc. Before the RE0's went on that $99 sale, I came to the conclusion that the W3's were the IEM's for me, X10 and SE530 came in a close second, but anyway, my point is, I was quite satisfied...” --koven

HiFiMAN RE272

HiFiMAN RE272

“       Thanks to Nankai, aka Fang for the RE272 Loaner opportunity.    Pros: Clarity, detail, packaging Cons: Bass, too analytical   Equipment Used   Sources: MacBook Pro, iPod Classic Amp/DACs: iBasso D-Zero   Packaging     Luxury. That's the first thing I thought when I saw...” --keanex

Astrotec AX7