Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

“For several years now, Astrotec has been a name familiar to enthusiasts as a manufacturer of value-conscious, yet quality-engineered, balanced armature IEMs. This past year, they began shifting over to hybrid IEMs en masse. As the smaller sibling of their AX-35, the AX-30 stands out, being comparably built for only $70: significantly less than the triple-digit MSRP that its big brother...” --bowei006

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Fischer Audio Aleph

Fischer Audio Aleph

Small IEM from the Signature series.

Fischer Audio Consonance

Fischer Audio Consonance

Frequency range: 20-20000 Hz. Sensitivity: 105 dB. Impedance: 18 Ohm. Input power: 65 mW. Color: black, red, white. Box: gift box. Set: ear tips, plastic case.

Fischer Audio Consonance White Earphones, Headphones for New Music Re-Vitalized

Fischer Audio Consonance White Earphones, Headphones for New Music Re-Vitalized

“Introduction: Sometimes in life, things kinda catch you by surprise when you least expect it and this is exactly what I found with the Fischer Audio Consonance Earphone.   When I purchased my KEF M200s, I thought this would be  for life; these were most accurate sounding IEMs I had heard to date. However, there was a downside like with most things in life and that was the...” --mcook1970

Fischer Audio Daleth

Fischer Audio Daleth

Universal fit in ear monitor.