Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Final Audio Design Adagio II

Final Audio Design Adagio II

The base model of the new Adagio series! Adagio II is Final Audio's first venture into affordable in-ears and they've done a great job! Great bass and sparkle, these suit folk/acoustic and jazz quite well.

Final Audio Design Adagio III

Final Audio Design Adagio III

The Adagio series was developed over two years of intensive research. The result is a custom, dynamic 8mm driver unit. This compact driver unit unleashes a powerfully vibrant sound, delivering deep spatial expression and a vibrant “live sound” atmosphere.

Final Audio Design Adagio V