Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec GX-50

Astrotec GX-50

“ Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed, the passion of music grew in me, and that subsequently led me to join Head-Fi. Eventually, I found the pleasure of listening to music mainly by the HD600 and recently, by the...” --YoYo JoKeR

Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (White)

Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (White)

“ These were my first real earphones, and I bought them entirely because they'd been spreading like a plague on a forum I used. Upon first hearing them I was disappointed, but over time they grew on me, and until upgrading to the ER4, they were a firm favourite. Some of my friends couldn't get the fuss, nor understand why anybody would spend a hundred bucks on iPod earphones, but then again...” --BBBS

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

“Astrotec has been mostly into budget IEMs until recently, when they introduced their AX60, AX7 and now their AX30/35. The version I have here today is the AX35. Iā€™m not sure of the prices yet, but from what I hear, the AX30 will be around $65 while the AX35 will be $80 (USD). The AX30 is supposed to be the bassier model of the two while the AX35 was tuned to be more neutral. Me generally...” --lin0003

Astrotec GX-40

Astrotec GX-40

“   The Astrotec GX-40 is a much anticipated release because of the positive reception of the GX-50, which went on sale just two months ago. Astrotec claims that the GX-40 is as good as the GX-50 in terms of material and sound quality, but the price is $13 lower.   Specifications   Driverļ¼š9mm lanthanon permanent magnet Impedance: 16 OHM Frequency response: 8 Hz-24.5...” --Jupit3r

Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)

Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)

“ I loved these buds to bits, they were the perfect everyday headphone. Small and light and comfortable and barely protruded past the outside of your ears. I like the fact that no one can really see them easily.. Very handy and they were well suited for running. I miss mine, unfortunately they broke when someone stepped on the cord whilst I was walking.. So sad about that still.     ” --jcotteri

Etymotic MC3

Etymotic MC3

The Etymotic mc3 are a new line of colourful headphones that have a few features that make it rather unique. With a stylish look, the headphones feature a three button inline remote that's compatible with the iPhone and iPod Touch. The inline remote lets owners control playback, adjust volume and access phone functions. Along with producing great sound quality and comfort, the headphones...

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones

Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones

“ I'm surprised that no review has been written about those gems! The ER 4P/S is one of the best IEMs in the market value wise. They are made to last, they isolate like no other IEM and they have a unique flat frequency response which can be easily adjusted if you have a good equalizer or an integrated amp. The ER S will sound best when used with a powerful amp, it will provide an amazing sound...” --homeros8000