Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones

Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones

“ I'm surprised that no review has been written about those gems! The ER 4P/S is one of the best IEMs in the market value wise. They are made to last, they isolate like no other IEM and they have a unique flat frequency response which can be easily adjusted if you have a good equalizer or an integrated amp. The ER S will sound best when used with a powerful amp, it will provide an amazing sound...” --homeros8000

Etymotic MC3

Etymotic MC3

The Etymotic mc3 are a new line of colourful headphones that have a few features that make it rather unique. With a stylish look, the headphones feature a three button inline remote that's compatible with the iPhone and iPod Touch. The inline remote lets owners control playback, adjust volume and access phone functions. Along with producing great sound quality and comfort, the headphones...

Etymotic MC5

Etymotic MC5

“Etymotic Mc5 vs. Etymotic Hf5   Both are are very ‘true to the ear’ as Etymotic would say... both have amazing tri-flange eartips for superb noise isolation, best in the business actually... and both led me to feel that clarity was an essential part of my music, perhaps even more so than dynamic bass and shiny treble... but in the end, well, lets just save it for the end, shall we? Mc5 Fullness...” --stevenswall

Etymotic Research ER4B MicroPro Binaural In-Ear Earphones

Etymotic Research ER4B MicroPro Binaural In-Ear Earphones

“ Nothing, not even a full-sized headphone, comes close to ER-4B in terms of tonal accuracy(diffuse-field). How accurate is it? Its target response is almost same as the one from the most up-to date study on the eardrum response in a diffuse-field. Although this product is advertised for binaural recordings only, it is basically same as ER-4S with the lack of room attenuation at the high...” --udauda