Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

EarSonics EM32

EarSonics EM32

“this IEM is made in order to restitute exactly  NATURAL SOUNDS !!!! don t expext mega bass , facing mediums ,  or heavy highs presence!   EM32 draws what the record and mix has done and NOTHING ELSE........ so when the record , mix , DAP ? AMP !! is top so you obtain MAGICAL SOUND AND EVEN MORE!!!   the infra are sometimes magnifik,   and so on for mids and...” --isibn95

EarSonics EM3-PRO

EarSonics EM3-PRO

Top of the line custom IEMs made by earsonics.

EarSonics EM4

EarSonics EM4

“EarSonics is a french CIEMs and IEMs  manufacturer that is based in the south of France, near from Montpellier. All the prices are also in €uros.   The EM4 are based on Franck Lopez thoughts after the EM3pro. They gain in width, clarity, separation and precision. But they are not made for guigs, you can use it for but it's not especially done for. I would advice to take the EM6 for....” --Rollk2

EarSonics EM6 Custom IEM

EarSonics EM6 Custom IEM

The new in-ear monitors reference for live performance, sound-based on EM4 technology but adapted to live.The best professional tool for exigents musicians who wait for best audio quality. The spectral balance is rigorous and a musical as never achieved before in an in-ear. Deep and "clean" lows, a "Earsonics touch" medium and treble with incredible sharpness. The...