Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

Denon AH-C360 Advanced In-Ear Headphones

Denon AH-C360 Advanced In-Ear Headphones

“ I've tried out several pairs of in-ear phones and never got used to the feel of them.  These are much more inviting straight away, as several earpads of different sizes are included.  I found my size and was off to the races.  The cable is a bit short, and I usually have to bring the included extension cable along with me on my commute.  This is not a problem, just an...” --phallumontis

Denon AH-C260 Acoustic Luxury In-Ear Headphones (Black)

Denon AH-C260 Acoustic Luxury In-Ear Headphones (Black)

“ i got it for bass , cuz headroom says its the best in bass .   now i will compare it to the klipsch s3 .   package ;- 4 pair of tips , here i got the cable clip , and manuals too many  . cable winder is good , thats it . s3 had a pouch . the cable is too cheap even cheaper then my she 3580 , too filmsy . design is common . a cable slider is loose , the cable clip is...” --suman134

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Denon AH-C300 Urban RaverTM In-Ear Headphones, Black

Denon AH-C300 Urban RaverTM In-Ear Headphones, Black

“full and detailed review here:  http://www.head-fi.org/t/714564/denon-ah-c300-iem-review ” --xkonfuzed

Denon AH-C551K In-Ear Headphone

Denon AH-C551K In-Ear Headphone

“ I looked around for a review on these and didnt find many, so bought a pair and heres what i found out.    - Nice build quality  - Good comfortable fit  - Worst cable design I have ever seen (wtf were they thinking?!)  - Easy to be driven  - Extremely well defined mids & highs (these are not laid back and softsounding!)  - Good soundstage...” --fabiosouzajr

Astrotec AM70