Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Creative Aurvana In-Ear3

Creative Aurvana In-Ear3

“I recently broke down bought the creative aurvana 3 iems from micro center for $87 after tax. If you love the sound of a smooth mid centric iem with neutral bass and non fatigue on the highs, these are the best deal I have come across. I have always been a mids lover but now I'm really a mids head. I have had experience with many dual armature iems I own Both the sony xba2 and the ue700. To my...” --drockmalone

Creative Headphones EP-630

Creative Headphones EP-630

Creative EP-630 In-Ear Headphones

Creative EP-630 In-Ear Headphones

The Creative Earphones EP-630 is designed with ergonomic soft silicon in-ear earbuds for excellent noise isolation and offers high-quality audio reproduction with extraordinary bass ideal for digital music playback.

Creative Aurvana In-Ear Headphones

Creative Aurvana In-Ear Headphones

Hit the streets with high fidelity audio. The Creative ZEN AURVANA In-Ear Earphones are premium earphones that significantly reduce up to 90% of ambient noise. Ergonomically designed, the ZEN AURVANA In-Ear Earphones completely transforms your listening experience. Powered by efficient Balanced Armature drivers, the earphones are acoustically tuned for exceptional audio performance.

Astrotec AX7